eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Hello, I actually bought it. Really. I sneaked out after tea. It was raining. I had a quick look 'round. Couldn't stop thinking about it. Went on holiday. In a mad moment, I phoned and put a deposit on it. Collected it. Hated it.

Fortunately (?) I've worked on Citroens since 1985. Gave it a service, did the stuff you usually do with a new car until the interest wears off.

And Now? I LOVE IT!

The car's spent most of its life on the Isle of Skye as a doctor's car. Then it lived in the showroom of a Citroen Dealership until a few years ago. 

The Good: 

Mileage is genuine. Lots of paperwork/mot history to prove (a previous owner tracked me down and sent it thanks a lot) annual oil + filter changes, 5 LHM changes, Waxoyled, still good interior, all spheres perfect!!! no rust, hydraulics all work as they should, just fitted its very first heater plugs (only did two of them as I sadly want to keep it original as poss...) 

nearly new tyres, exhaust, battery, new timing belt/tensioner.

47 mpg.

The Bad:

Lacquer peeling on 1 x door top. Top of tailgate paint bodged. Gears stiff when cold (needs clutch cable or more likely clutch) electronic pump advance permanently on: now fixed, Rotodiesel pump: to be honest, I've only seen two actually fail in 33 yrs. 

The Ugly:

Those wheel trims, more stone chips than I realised, that's - so far - it.