Truck Shite

quicksilver

If this video has been shared here before, Apologies.....If not, check out the trucks & sights in this video...

There are more of them on the tube of you....All are equally excellent. Also note.....Health & Safety......lol.

The stolen cars they were recovering were depressing. An SD1 and an old Celica coupe! :(

Love the sound of those old TK/KM motors on idle and shunting around - I find it very soothing and reckon I could sleep with it playing in the background .

It's official - I'm weird !

You're not alone, I was enjoying the sound of those purring away.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^ phwoar, bog standard 2800 Daf, i did some bloody miles in one of those, cracking lorries.

Used to take my little lad then aged about 2/3 in a Britax child seat professionally* roped to the lorry passenger seat, they'd call bloody social services in now and put me on a register.

At the plant he'd have to hide on the bed behind the curtain while i changed trailers, cos no kids allowed, course the little sod would poke his beaming little face out and i'd have to shoo him back in but never got caught, big lug now with a 4 year old and 12 month old of his own.

My mate's granddad drove for a transport firm, in the school holidays we both used to go along with him. One on the bunk, one in the passenger seat, hiding behind the curtain when we went to some sites like collieries. Went in a variety of DAFs, remember a 2500, 2800 and a 3300 with the bigger front bumper - that was their pride and joy. Also a Volvo F10. Just remember them getting a new-fangled DAF 95 on fleet when I was getting a bit too old to tag along.

Also, Mrs_Pillock used to ride along with her dad doing coal, sugar beet and stuff around Lincs. Same deal.... hide behind the curtain when you pull into the colliery and keep quiet :)