2008 LTI TX4.....3 month, 4,500miles, zero* faults

chancer

6 hours ago, chancer said:

Collecting something tomorrow that I swore I would never drive again. And i am buzzing. Cant wait, and if it wasnt for the celebratory alcohol imbibed, I probably wouldnt sleep tonight. To say that this feels like xmas eve as a child is an understatement.....

Same lol :) chops speed

7 hours ago, chancer said:

Collecting something tomorrow that I swore I would never drive again. And i am buzzing. Cant wait, and if it wasnt for the celebratory alcohol imbibed, I probably wouldnt sleep tonight. To say that this feels like xmas eve as a child is an understatement.....

You are Ralph Nader, its a Corsair, AICMFP

2 minutes ago, Stinkwheel said:

I hope its something really very shonky and left field, as if its just a corsa C or Nissan Almera or similarly normal i will be bitterly disappointed. Chod speed and keep us posted.

Its very shonky, thats for sure. I shall try not to disappoint. Once its collected, i shall turn this into a thread to highlight my time with the vehicle....however long or short lived that may be

7 minutes ago, motorpunk said:

Where are all the collection pictures? I can’t see them. We need pictures. Where are the pictures?

(good luck!)

Im still lying in my bed. Will get a call later when its ready then venture out

PC: 1 (i did venture out of bed for this, dont worry 🤣)

• chancer changed the title to Collection day.....
3 minutes ago, Sham said:

If it isn't a London Taxi, posting the map with the destination at London Taxis Direct Ltd is a cruel, cruel trick and I might go and sulk in the corner.

Just had phone call, awaiting insurance certificate coming through, thats what the hold up is. They are chasing it up. 

Much excite

1 minute ago, chancer said:

Just had phone call, awaiting insurance certificate coming through, thats what the hold up is. They are chasing it up. 

Much excite

But was it not you that posted the map, with the dot for the destination just off Muirhead road....?

lionel-hutz-no-further-questions.gif