Shitefest 23...???

twosmoke300

Yes!! Definitely up for this. Sleeping in the TransSport will be a doddle. Only a 550 mile round trip for me too!

When we thinking?  Late May/Early June?

• Like 2

I'm interested. A lot of my friends are Scotch so I think I'll feel at home.

(Yes I did call you Scotch just to wind you up. But only because I'm jealous of your forthcoming independence).

17 hours ago, taxi paul said:

4 hrs 25 minutes from mine. Only three roads. M62, M6 and A14.

And the B1456, which is quite a fun little road in the unlikely event that you don't get stuck behind a dawdling giffer all the way up.

32 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

And the B1456, which is quite a fun little road in the unlikely event that you don't get stuck behind a dawdling giffer all the way up.

Have to hope @hairnet isn't going that way in his mums car then 😂

On 11/6/2021 at 8:31 PM, brownnova said:

Mutual looking at things and shrugging shoulders group may be more accurate 😂

Swing the convoy past Stourbridge Breaker Breaker 2 4, and I can provide ample towing opportunities in a LandCruiser with no working air con.

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, trigger said:

Is there still interest in this as if i really do need to organise something then i need to get booking, I'm thinking Friday 29th -1st May weekend

Yes, I should be clear that weekend.

I think that's my weekend to have the kids but I've got time to change it, so it sounds good to me 👍 Would probably leave home Friday afternoon pre rush hour (I have to go round the m25 I think *shudder* and head home Sunday morning

15 hours ago, trigger said:

Is there still interest in this as if i really do need to organise something then i need to get booking, I'm thinking Friday 29th -1st May weekend

Sorry for clarity is that 29 Apr - 1st May? I'm in.

Also can anyone remember what year this was? 2014 or 2015 when we went to the engine museum.

post-4240-142792230304.thumb.jpg.406f94df9c7013071558bc0a064b40ce.jpg

Guess who time... left  > right me, ? ? ? DW ? Catsinthewelder ? ? Richard ? ? ? Will, cms206, Mcoli, ? ? Trig ?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, hairnet said:

head for cambridge then across fuck m25 at anytime

Can do that easily, to get to peterboghorror I go under the new a14, assume get on somewhere there and head east then? 

@willswitchengage

You, @Heidel_Kakao, @Mr Fluffyballs / @Bucketeer@Conrad D. Conelrad, @dollywobbler. @AnthonyG, me, @philibusmo (I think), @garycox, Richard, @phil_lihp?, @Six-cylinder, @KruJoe

with @cms206 in front then KruJoes brother Will in front of him then Cameron in the front corner (sorry, I've forgotten their usernames.

@trigger is looking shocked and mostly obscuring @RobT.  I think it's @HMC to the left of Rob with @hairnet hiding behind.

Definitely count me in for this year.

• Like 3