Shitefest 2018 (U.K.) Chez Saabnut 9-10th june

HMC

Not quite sure what happened there, try this

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=222160&y=683532&z=115&sv=222160,683532&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=515&ax=222160&ay=683532&lm=0

Sadly Johnny Bute does not feature among my drinking cronies.

Talk of a Shitefest NC500? Count me out. Ive been going to the highland for as long as I can remember and I wont partake in the NC500 because of the massive social media coverage of it. Its became people going up to tick it off there list then go home. In the past it was cool when camping at the side of the road in the Shieldaig area and see the odd sports/supercar come along. Now its a case of "Oh there's another group". It's literally put me off going to the west coast in the summer. 

Hell, Aston Martin made a limited run of NC500 DB11's the other month...

BUT, i'd happy meet the guys in the area if that became SH18. 

I'd suggest Aberdeenshire? Theres a campsite/country park in Alford, which is home to the Grampian Transport Museum, as well as a mini railway. Maybe even link it in with a show that's on at the museum? 

Failing that idea, I like the idea of a North meet. :)

I plan on making it to the event regardless, wanting to make it a bi-annual event!   

Not quite sure what happened there, try this

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?x=222160&y=683532&z=115&sv=222160,683532&st=4&ar=y&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf&dn=515&ax=222160&ay=683532&lm=0

Sadly Johnny Bute does not feature among my drinking cronies.

I'd do Shitefest there. Would give me an excuse to actually use the Kilcreggan ferry

kids would see sense and book flight to edinboghorror even before you did :P

A few times a year I had a job driving from Warrington to Aberdeen towing a 3.5t trailer , it took 7 hours , on a recent trip up to pick a car up I flew Manchester Aberdeen in just over an hour , still took forever to get back though , the scenery Inverness down to fort William is spectacular

It's a hell of a drive from the south but if southerners have never been they should do it at least once

Better hurry up, SPT have nearly managed to kill it, it's been off more than it's been on this year.

When FPB7 and I collected his Saab from Kilcreggan I had an extraordinarily long and indepth chat with the Saab owner's wife about the ferry. Apparantly SPT are no easier to deal with on that side of things than they are on the bus side of things.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk