eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Chevrolet 1968 P10 Camper *Project* *Reduced to Clear*

post-20295-0-35172100-1527511073_thumb.jpg

"Price reduced to clear, you're getting the camper almost for free- it nearly cost this in shipping alone."

I'm not sure the seller understands that him making a loss on it is not the same as the buyer getting it for free.

£2,655.00

Buy it now

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Chevrolet-1968-P10-Camper-Project-Reduced-to-Clear/202324575869?hash=item2f1b7c067d:g:3poAAOSwZW1agy3L

MINI SHORTY CLASSIC MINI 1988 BARN FIND UNFINISHED PROJECT PROMOTIONAL VEHICLE

post-20295-0-81563200-1527511456_thumb.jpg

"AS YOU CAN SEE ITS AN UNFINISHED PROJECT
IV HAD IT A WHILE THINKING IL GET ROUND TO FINISHING IT BUT
HAVE DECIDED IV OTHER THINGS MORE IMPORTANT LOL
IM HAVING A GOOD CLEAR OUT SO CAN GO
WILL NEED EXHAUST SORTING OUT
WIRING
BRAKES WANT SORTING HAND BRAKE AN CLUTCH PEDALS ALL NEED CONNECTING UP
BRAKE PIPES ARE ALL NEW AN CONNECTED UP
ENGINE IS GOOD
V5 WILL NEED TO BE APPLIED FOR ITS HPI CLEAR
ON AN E REG I HAVE THE FULL REG AN VIN NUMBER SO ONLY 25 POUNDS FOR LOG BOOK"

£2,650.00 Buy it now

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINI-SHORTY-CLASSIC-MINI-1988-BARN-FIND-UNFINISHED-PROJECT-PROMOTIONAL-VEHICLE/382475210601?hash=item590d4c8f69:g:xpYAAOSwtJBa~fie

This page has made me realise I am racist. I would rather not have a particular type of car if I can't afford a proper RHD one.

Septics excepted I will never own a LHD car , it would always make me think I'd settled for second best. Even things that aren't available with proper steering like Trabants or Veyrons will never sully my oil stained driveway.

Why anyone would import grey porridge from the 80's and 90's as left hookers when perfectly good proper ones are readily available for a few quid more, I have no idea.

I once had ago in an Integrale and the owner raved about the uncorrupted steering and brakes , I'd rather have a 1500 LX and be sitting in the right place.

This page has made me realise I am racist. I would rather not have a particular type of car if I can't afford a proper RHD one.

Septics excepted I will never own a LHD car , it would always make me think I'd settled for second best. Even things that aren't available with proper steering like Trabants or Veyrons will never sully my oil stained driveway.

Why anyone would import grey porridge from the 80's and 90's as left hookers when perfectly good proper ones are readily available for a few quid more, I have no idea.

I once had ago in an Integrale and the owner raved about the uncorrupted steering and brakes , I'd rather have a 1500 LX and be sitting in the right place.

I agree when it comes to newfangled post 1986 chod, which entirely btw shouldn't be bought regardless of the steering wheel placement.

When it comes to old non British stuff, I prefer LHD because I find it more authentic. In the same way I wouldn't have dream't of owning an old Brit without RHD abroad.

It's just wrong.