Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse...

ford sierra rally car (4x4)

2.9 V6 24 valve cosworth engine on throttle bodies (engine has had a lot of work done to it 272 bhp @wheels) Sapphire cosworth shell tatty, saftey devices roll cage, perspex windows all round

Oil cooler,Aqua sump, Pedalbox with adjuster, Upright handbrake, Alloy fuel tank in boot

5 speed dog box, 4.1 Diffs,rear diff is lock wired and on a one piece back plate, Bilstein suspension on 1.5 neg camber (front) Avos (rear)

Lamp pod, Fire extinguishers x 2, Intercom

8x15" RS alloys on forest tyres, 4X17" Compromotives on tarmac tyres, garage full of both, some good some crap

6 point harnessess (out of date) 2 x extinguishers,sparco seats, helmet net, sos stuff

This car has not been started in the last 3 years

$(KGrHqF,!lkE2EVTys6hBNmcHzF6!w~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ford-sierra-rally-car-4x4-/230605336095?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35b1262e1f

That was the good bit...

daimler v8/vauxhall victor mutant

its a bit of a mutant! its a daimler 2.5 v8 at the front, and a vauxhall victor estate at the rear.

...the engine hasnt been started for several years and would probably benefit from a complete strip down and rebuild.the engine still turns.

$(KGrHqUOKi8E1KgJDFBLBN,pgkNucw~~_12.JPG

$(KGrHqYOKiYE1fKJ3kFKBN,pg)1eBQ~~_12.JPG

BIN £450 and be the envy of... er'...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/daimler-v8-vauxhall-victor-mutant-/260768246580?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cb6ffab34

Live the dream!

For £150, its yours, including spares.

$(KGrHqR,!lwE2FvOfku-BNpgZF!Lo!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lada-Niva-4wd-plus-spare-engine-other-major-items-/320685365708?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4aaa5659cc

Carlton advert says 'Chester, Liverpool' so potentially very close by. Trouble is short MOT, relatively high start price and a potential money pit.

The Niva is appealing but private listing and idiotic sounding seller would put me off.

The Niva is appealing but private listing and idiotic sounding seller would put me off.

Indeed yes. Why do cocks insist on using ebay?

I had two cars towed away for scrap this weekend and got £150 each, so the bidding starts at £10 and is to buy the TOW BAR ONLY. At the end of the sale I will accept an additional CASH payment of £140 to leave the Niva attached to the tow bar.

Right, so you've listed an item for auction, then told us all that the auction is actually not for the item you've listed. Cock.

It has come a long way from Russia, seems a shames to send it directly to the crusher.

A word of warning to those that like to bid late, if a bid is not in place before the last day of the auction, I will end the auction and send the Niva to the crusher.

Seems a shame to send it to the crusher, but if no one bids within 24 hours of the end of the auction, that's what I'll do. Because, you see, I'm a cock.

I concur, these are brilliant.

Think the seller is confused - it has been de-badged. That'll be a S6, not an S4, won't it? (Being the late 100 shape an' all.)

I wasn't sure either so did a quick check ...

Vehicle Details for registration number L897NNH

Make

AUDI

Year of manufacture

Model

100 S4 TURBO AUTO

Engine size(CC)

I've got a Cadillac brochure of that era, the diesel engines were actually fitted as standard - you had to choose the petrol one as an option! The brochures don't really make a great case for the diesel, drawing attention to the fact that the glowplugs usually take "just" 10-15 seconds and you sit there with a big WAIT light on the dashboard.