Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

Where is Trigger anyhow?

Not 100% sure why a new thread has been started (there has been no OMG TEKNIKAL FAYLYOUR which led to the demise of the old one) but am not one to stand in the way of progress. I was looking forward to somone listing a P1800 on P1800 though.

However someone can now link to a Renault 4 on page 4, Renault 5 on page 5, Wolesley six on page 6 etc and will get The Fast Show award for most repeated joke. :wink:

Where is Trigger anyhow?

Not 100% sure why a new thread has been started (there has been no OMG TEKNIKAL FAYLYOUR which led to the demise of the old one)

If somebody does a search for a car they posted about a month previously, the search results are all out of sync with reality so you still have to scroll through a month's ebay tat to find what you were looking for. TEKNIKAL FAYLOUR indeed. :lol::lol:

EBAY tat volume 2 may you rest in peace. You have given us many LOLZ and thousands of spectacular shiteheaps and dumbass mouthbreather sellers that have brought great joy to mankind. You have lived a full life of over 1500 pages, we thought you would go on for many more but sadly it was not to be for some reason. Now the mantle of comedy shite publiciser has been passed to your fit younger sister who we will all have a dabble with at the very least, many of us will no doubt get heavily involved with her while others look wistfully on and play pocket billiards.

AMEN

:mrgreen: I wonder if they will fire me if I print the whole thread tomorrow. Goodbye ET vol.2!

I really wish you hadn't planted that idea in my head. Tomorrow is my last day before holidays. This could conceivably consume my entire day tomorrow.