Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

OOps, my bad. Whatever that means

1.2 Production history: 1991-1998

For the 1991 model year, hatchbacks received the same aerodynamic sloping front that the CD saloon had been fitted with since its introduction. A number of normally aspirated models were also sold with XS specification, which usually offered drivers extra value for money option packs that came in just beneath the company car tax threshold.

Not 100%, but I think there is something odd about that 9000? Isn't that a saloon front end??

Probably kosher: they did go through a brief phase where the hatchbacks got the sloping nose too, just before the full facelift (which made it a whole lot uglier if you ask me - although I don't think you did).

$(KGrHqN,!hEE2g)pE3YrBNoer8(row~~_3.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1988-FORD-GRANADA ... 0596637694

This looks class, 2.9 V6 like but at least its a manual box. What a cracker!

Bloody hell, that's excellent! My first car (after a B-reg Samba that got buggered by a backstreet garage!) was a 2.9 manual Ghia X. Just the right balance of refinement (in lower revs) and driver involvement.

Forgive me if Im wrong, but thats an auto. In the pic of the drivers seat, theres two pedals and an auto gearbox shifter and surround.

Still a gorgeous car though...

You are correct that is indeed an auto, Scorpio's werent available with a manual box (unless it was a 4x4 model) - Im quoting from a 1988 Ford Range brochure i have......how sad... :lol:

Kudos to this fella for starting with something different and producing something vaguely acceptable...

$(KGrHqMOKj0E2LEv3gfJBNoSe5Jsgw~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MODIFIED-EUROLOOK ... 41587caf78

2007 plate 1.5 Hyundai Getz cdx crtd.....

Hybrid Turbo

Front Mount Intercooler (see photo underneath when the intercooler was installed)

Full Powerflow manifold back exhaust system. (allows catalitic convertor to be bolted back in if required)(done in 3 parts so overall cost of £600)

remapped with rolling road certificate of 152bhp and 246FtLbt which for a 1.5 diesel does surpise you! still does well over 40mpg(all works done by Sanspeed - turbo FMIC etc etc reciepts for over £2800)

Interior looks cack though....

^^^That Skoda, okay boys - which one of you asked the question?!

Q: oh hai, i iz highest bidder, can u tellz me if this iz RWD for driftzorz? as i have heard these are betterz than the fabled AE86. If iz true, Skud sounds FTW! innit 05-Apr-11

A: This car would be fantastic for D1 series Drifting due to its Rear engined Real drive layout. All you would need to compete successfully is a rollcage, a different engine with a turbo and 300 more BHP, and a totally different bodyshell. I would also recommend different suspension, different wheels and maybe no sunroof for added strength. You could definitely keep the steering wheel though, because it's pimpin'.

TAXED TILL OCTOBER 2011

FREE ROAD TAX

THE LAST OWNER HAD IT FOR 4 YEARS AND NEVER PAID FOR TAX

How does that work? :?

Maybe it was so shit, he never drove it anywhere and it sat SORNed in his garden till his wife said "Its me or the sherpa!"

That's nice. What could possibly be wrong with that?

Nowt. (Much.) Get on it.

It looks like the sort of ad that might respond well to a cheeky offer to end it early. They don't have high expectations for it.

Also a crap write-up, but looks like it could be a good un:

$(KGrHqN,!mEE2EDIs0cQBNohVPupo!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-LADA-SAMARA- ... 1c1ae61ce4

Horrific abuse of capital letters here, cool car though:

$(KGrHqZ,!mIE2EoTLOFeBNj6r)6ZkQ~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1975-FORD-CORTINA-1600-L-AUTO-RED-/220768528140

Scuttle, Rear Valance, Floor, Inner Wings Appear Sound And I Think You Will Have To Search Long And Hard To Find Four More Sound Doors.

ARGH STOP IT!

I reckon i'd like one of these, buy a really shitty one and spend yonks welding it up.

You've written more about it than the seller. What a tool he is.

Surely Hirst will be unable to resist this!!

"Right up his street" but he wouldn't go south of Barnsley for a ride, would he?

That back quarter looks nasty too.

Hey this fella looks a right laugh at parties

$(KGrHqF,!g8E1fMgqV5zBNgRgphQH!~~_3.JPG

"For 30 years I have nearly always maintained my cars myself, including various Mercedes since August '93. My father is a Fellow of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers, having spent 35 years with the Royal Mechanical and Electrical Engineers as an Aeronatical (Helicopters) and Mechanical (Tanks etc) Engineer. He was apprenticed at Blackburn Aircraft in Brough (Hull) from 16-18 yrs old before he was conscipted in 1946 into REME. He has always 100% maintained his own cars including since 1978 a line of Jaguar XJ's. He is a mechanical engineer in the true and proper meaning of those words, and I have learnt much from him.

The car looks like an E200 with wide wheels but goes in a similar manner to an E500 but does not have any of the Porsche complexity that the E500 has. I think there might be one or two in the UK but it's extremely rare. Even on the Continent there are not many for sale, nor in the States.

Mercedes I have owned include a W201 190E 1.8 from '93 to '97, a W202 C250TD Estate from '97 to '99, a W126 560SEL from '99 to '04, a W124 E220 Cabriolet from '04 to '08 and a W140 300SE from 14/1/11 which is featured in the March edition of 'Mercedes Enthusiast' magazine."

Nice car though

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/W124-MERCEDES-E-4 ... 3192wt_932

^ The engine in that thing looks like an MG Metro lump, that's easily worth the starting bid.

I put one of those in my first car (Mini 1000 City) back in the day. BHP almost doubled after a day's toil. WINNAR.

(The Metro was crashed, and they were 10-a-penny then.)

$(KGrHqF,!jkE2HRjbf!KBNnc)HW7b!~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1986-VOLVO-240-GL ... 43a659886a