Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

$(KGrHqJ,!mIE2EW0cs8OBNmu9VZhlg~~_12.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-15-/15058 ... 230fb5a3e1

Renault 15 for only £400!, Needs restoring mind, one for Mr. Bickle?.

I might go for this one actually, if nobody minds,,although the cost of getting it home is more than the price of it :shock:

Bugger,,bugger ,,bugger

Got called in to a meeting at work,,,went on all day,,got home to find that my Laptop crashed, couldnt buy the 15 and by the time i Get into wrk next morning its gone---I'm gutted :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The ironic thing is that a New Laptop will cost as much as the car!!

What the fug?

$(KGrHqF,!hME1f5uTC+OBNkPhDlg0w~~_3.JPG

I actually dont hate it, but would be better in a different colour.

WTF

Car or house? Car or house? I'm sure somebody has had this conundrum at somepoint in their lives. There is a way though.

$(KGrHqN,!iEE2JCwCo7(BNne(N0DZ!~~_12.JPG

Yeah, so you decided car?

$(KGrHqR,!g4E1fbh-Q3VBNne(LLtRg~~_12.JPG

Shit, you just blew my mind.

House

I like these, but fear they may be too small for a fat twunt like me

$(KGrHqZ,!lQE2EYP4lHzBNly+sTCww~~_12.JPG

Not that I've got the room/money/understanding Domestic manager at the moment any ways...20k mils £500 no bids?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

I'm trying to persuade my wife that this little honey is exactly what she needs. She doesn't drive but if we move house (planned, sort of) she'll need basic transport: this seems like the ideal place to start, no?

Wish me luck.

P.S. My low feedback is due to lowlife, rockpaperscissors12, who having pressed buy it now at £400.00 on 22 year old ford Orion, un used for last five years, but with years mot no advisorys, too lazy to come and look prior to bidding, expected brand new car.MUPPET

:D

22000 mile Chavalier CD!.

WOULD MAKE THE ULTIMATE RED TOP ENGINE CONVERSION

Cunt.

(not you, Trig)

The "stick a redtop in it" ethos is the only reason I so far haven't joined the MK2CAV owner's club, despit being a forum member for donkey's years.

quote="Pillock"]

22000 mile Chavalier CD!.

WOULD MAKE THE ULTIMATE RED TOP ENGINE CONVERSION

Cunt.

(not you, Trig)

The "stick a redtop in it" ethos is the only reason I so far haven't joined the MK2CAV owner's club, despit being a forum member for donkey's years.

I've not been on in ages but is used to be really good. There was always the odd spac who wanted to fit a Calibre kit to their shit heap but quite a few are sensible people who liked standard cars over 'modified' shit.

Tbh I don't mind the odd XE conversion but to do it to something like that CDi is just fucking stupid. I'd happily own and drive an XE converted Nova or possibly Corsa if it'd been done right.

I don't mind engine conversions at all, and quite like it when it's "kept in the family" as such.

I just get severely hacked off with dribbling mongs who believe a "Redtop" (nnnggg) is the be-all and end-all of engines and therefore must be thrust into everything that GM ever built.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1984-RENAULT-18-TL-RED-/270733002296?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f08f1c638

Stone me, look at this grade A shite!, 1397cc of pure POWER

The car has covered approx 248000 miles

:shock: Epic!

And the buyer claims this nugget of information which is totally believable unfortunately:

There are not many of these left now (approx 90 of all variants according to dvla) so would be a shame to see it scrapped.

I saw one of these fairly local recently and it was a TD with two-tone paint, I often go back to see if it's there (Renner 18 stalker!) but no luck.

Guest Leonard Hatred

You often see them on eBay with very low miles or crashed into things. Old giffer owned obviously.

I quite like the idea of one, especially the Kubota 2 cylinder PUTT PUTT diesel (which would be quite easy to upgrade but would the transmission take it?) but the reality would probably be unbearable.