Any shitters want to buy my c6? some pics...

kinkersaab

Wasn't NNW looking for something to waft well-off people around in?

Too old , fortunately.

I love the idea of one of these, even went to look at and test drove one 2 years ago, was a little underwhelmed to be honest, how that's the same engine that makes XF's faster than V12 E-Types, I'll never know.

But for £3400, that is a major bargain. There's mentalists based a bit closer to trendy bearded types In That London selling these for twice and three times that amount.

It's a bit concerning that I've just bought a Volvo and have , oh, about £3,000 odd left in my car repair contingency account after selling the evil Merc...... Volvos don't need maintenance do they?

People thought I was bonkers using the DS Safari for tip runs. What sort of reaction do you get if you rock up at the recycling centre* in one of these?

Did they do a C6 estate? I can't lug large sheets of acrylic around in that and our posh going out car parking space is already full of DS.

*No luxury cars got to the tip but may be seen discretely visiting the recycling centre.

I keep coming back to this thread - the Leaf gets handed back in July and I am shifting back to bangernomics - so its 4 months too soon and probably 1500 quid more than I wanted to spend, and I have never considered or even looked at one of these - but I find myself enthralled! More pics might push me over the edge.....must stay strong!

I keep coming back to this thread - the Leaf gets handed back in July and I am shifting back to bangernomics - so its 4 months too soon and probably 1500 quid more than I wanted to spend, and I have never considered or even looked at one of these - but I find myself enthralled! More pics might push me over the edge.....must stay strong!

These are mega motors and this looks a bargain, but probably not a very good car for bangernomics seacow to be honest.

I have a free night, so have come back into work to start polishing, the drive here was lovely, so lovely i was beginning to think....i like this, i should keep it...i imagine that is what will happed...buti must try to pass something on.......  Its gonna look good guys....  :)

I was up for this, but then I realised there simply aren't enough buttons on the centre transmission tunnel thing.

Suspiciously similar to my old man's C5 console

He was flummoxed by it, yet still he bought the car.  Because giffers never stop being shitters