Lazy spotters thread

HillmanImp

That Imp needs looking after.....Coventry reg so wonder if it had any Chrysler UK fleet history?

I hope nothing bad happens to it now the doors down. It's probably on old persons car that's been sat like that for years. Some little chav breaks the door down on the theive then the next thing you now the local kids are smashing the windows and burning it out.

3rded. I hope the owner can be notified before it gets damaged.

It's in a small block of about six lock ups but I've no idea how you would get hold of the owner unless someone has access to DVLA. And if it's been there since 1981 do you really think the owner is still around? What happens then?

It's in a small block of about six lock ups but I've no idea how you would get hold of the owner unless someone has access to DVLA. And if it's been there since 1981 do you really think the owner is still around? What happens then?

Well someone's presumably paying the rent. It might not have been there since '81, just not taxed since.

I guess so but I'm not sure they're council garages so how do you find out who owns them. Also there are things in the yard where I keep my bus that have definitely been abandoned but as the yard owners are fairly laid back and have plenty of space they are happy to let the stuff return to nature. So it does happen.

post-19075-0-46883600-1499267945_thumb.jpg

Fairly high spec Micra.It belongs to a lad around here and is his first car.He's had it for about 4 years already.

post-19075-0-60450500-1499268012_thumb.jpg

The unusual thing about this one is the fact that the owner has just had a new fully reconditioned engine put in at a cost of

€2000.The car has done 215 thousand miles.so not everyone believes in the throwaway society.

Hay today - immaculate Visa van. Ok it's only 12 years old and the trimz are tat, but......

attachicon.gifIMG_0109.JPG

Just for Zantimisfit. Looooong time since I've seen one of these moving and longer still since seeing one that hasn't been "customised"

attachicon.gifIMG_0133.JPG

Don't know about Zantimisfit but I have just chucked my load over that Classic.....Gorgeous.