eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

27 minutes ago, SEATMad said:

It still amazes me how pricey these old Ford’s are these days 

I kind of think it will end one day - as surely today's 20 year olds are no more attached to Ford then they are any other brand? Who knows.

Just now, egg said:

I kind of think it will end one day - as surely today's 20 year olds are no more attached to Ford then they are any other brand? Who knows.

As a 26 year old, I can confirm this is true to an extent. Some young lads like this era as it’s seen as almost fashionable to be “old school” but once that trend dies a death then yeah I’m sure prices will start to fall. Unless they’re like me of course. It’s not a fashion thing to me. I like them for totally different reasons and there is definitely a few lads my age that feel the same way. Although it’s uncommon to see them on sites like this. It’s more prevalent on Facebook. 

14 hours ago, SEATMad said:

Wuvvum has one I believe 

46 minutes ago, SEATMad said:

Although it’s uncommon to see them on sites like this. It’s more prevalent on Facebook. 

Thanks that's a good reminder - young folk might like their retro Fords (and lots of other old stuff is cool like the VHS aesthetic in videos), but they certainly won't have grown up around Forums. 

On 08/03/2024 at 22:15, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

£2.3k Sera, I reckon it looks pretty good for the money.

spacer.png

Captureserasauseg.PNG.4b2eb8dafac330567102c2690c4ad485.PNG

mmmsauseg.jpg.02b77c631bac7432ca7b221ecb09de58.jpg

I've had a really crap few days and this has cheered me up no end - thank you :)

Starring U Wot M8's dad and Clint Eastwood (with mumps) 

Ford Transit Recovery Truck  mk6 new body winch peaky blinders  artwork - Picture 13 of 13

Christopher Dean and Orson Welles

Ford Transit Recovery Truck  mk6 new body winch peaky blinders  artwork - Picture 4 of 13

and Horsey Horseless, lovingly copied from the world renowned 'Horse and Train'  at the Tate and Shite museum

Ford Transit Recovery Truck  mk6 new body winch peaky blinders  artwork - Picture 12 of 13

Ford Transit Recovery Truck mk6 new body winch peaky blinders artwork | eBay

A VOSA avoiding scam joins two men in an uneasy alliance against third gear in a race to find a Ford Transit covered in shit buried in a remote Tipton cemetery.

asgoodthisss.thumb.jpg.6829233b5938df0badef173b9252236f.jpg

3 minutes ago, adw1977 said:

Door card certainly looks GL or L.

Ghia would have wood veneer at the top and carpet at the bottom.

Door cards are GL, no centre armrest or rev counter and Y reg Ghia would have electric mirrors.

More AI blahblah

This Mercedes E430 Estate is the perfect car for those who value comfort and luxury. With room for seven passengers, it's perfect for large families or those who need to transport a lot of people. The automatic transmission makes driving a breeze, while the petrol fuel type ensures a smooth and reliable ride. The black interior and silver exterior give it a sleek and sophisticated look that is sure to turn heads. This car is a great example of the quality and style that Mercedes-Benz is known for. It's perfect for anyone who wants a reliable and comfortable car that looks great on the road. Whether you're driving around town or taking a long trip, this Mercedes E430 Estate is sure to impress.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404856968622?itmmeta=01HRWSHAP1R923GJS0M709B08D&hash=item5e435b15ae:g:-88AAOSwGTxl8OV4&itmprp=enc%3AAQAIAAAAwB1O681DR22qKRA6g9UAh%2BsTuFSwM11mLaNnzk5iJxTOkfOs%2Fa3BuSGrkQo9J7T6pGjxbMDqL%2FwPO%2BpYHi7SZXOgEqLQ8v987Zmb1lv0sG%2BZPIIE1ilVcrptYZplIm2cBG5Kh%2B2vmchw%2F7UYYVBLWi1tA%2Fnhiy%2FASYscJpWYp0o5rptYj7abnoZvu8PGQVvbI7MlqeCPYjocfQHGABo0TuVJqQHAqrpAatecy7NgcjRFNQ19I9A3xQ2wFrCH%2BirFfw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR46rxZnHYw

s-l1600.jpg

46 minutes ago, SEATMad said:

appealing 'Gino' special edition with purple seats and a relatively clean MOT history for a Daihatsu. Nice! Wonder if the engine is a turbo version or not?

I purchased last May for £2700. It turned up on a trailer not running and leaking LHM fuel. I was told by the seller that there were no leaks and it was running! 4 garages later and £1500 spent I am still not on the road.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/927201982206650/

427244611_25072245549088495_422535674457

purchased by Ernest Goode brand new in 1938, he used it as his daily driver for over 60 years, in the mid 90's it was donated to the museum of science and industry where it was sat in display in London and used now and again for charity work, it then went to Vauxhall heritage where it was displayed for a number of years, 

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3613824022266506/

432222500_2085309238515891_6093098203863

39 minutes ago, SEATMad said:

My sister had one of these new when she lived in Florida back in the late nineties/early noughties. 3 speed auto iirc. No excuse for that, even in those days most autos were 4 speed. Shit not shite I think.

2 minutes ago, Wibble said:

My sister had one of these new when she lived in Florida back in the late nineties/early noughties. 3 speed auto iirc. No excuse for that, even in those days most autos were 4 speed. Shit not shite I think.

My neighbour had an original shape P reg one in that dark green colour they all seemed to be when I moved in my house back in 2005, not often I say this about a car but it was absolutely crap