eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

8 minutes ago, lesapandre said:

It may be the camber of the road or the lens in the camera - the rear suspension is looking a little 'deflated' ie - the wheel and tyre are well up into the wheel arch - may mean hydraulic suspension problems.

indeed a kind MOT last time methinks..

Subframe mounting prescribed area is corroded but not considered excessive Offside / Nearside Rear & Front 
Rear Shock absorbers has light misting of oil both osr & nsr 
Rear Sub-frame corroded but not seriously weakened 
Coil spring corroded All four

The list goes on, probably needs a large four figure sum invested* at least.

2 hours ago, grogee said:

Citroen C4 coop £400 Burbage. 

"Fantastic reliable runner until two weeks ago when injector seal failed which requires replacing (cost circa £75 - 100)." 

I suspect this is destined for the crusher. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/citroen-c4-coupe-2007-manual-1560-cc-3-doors/1475619691

Screenshot_20240310_134527_Gumtree.jpg

I would opine 'such a shame' but therapy has suggested I @sierraman your conclusion.

1 minute ago, wesacosa said:

if you were looking to sell a beautiful restored 155 for 15 large, why on earth would you click the AI advert button

Screenshot_20240310_163723_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20240310_163730_eBay.jpg

I've seen this one advertised about 6 months ago. Either whoever bought it didn't like it or it hasn't sold. At that price I'm guessing the latter. 

4 hours ago, grogee said:

I completely agree, I was just pointing out the stupidity of the shit one-make forum. 

My thoughts when somebody says 'worth every penny' is pretty much 'yeah, so long as they're all yours my friend'
The final selling price of anything is just what a seller will give you for it.  If it is what you asked, or close to what you thought it was worth, happy days.

£7K on a Montego would, as @wuvvum said, need to be something extra special. The fanbois on that forum may feel it is worth £7K but I'm guessing they're not queuing up to buy as they have one already - used to get the same on the LR usenet 25 years ago, somebody would have a nuts and bolts restored Series 1 "spent £9,999 on this, want £15,000". Deafening silence.

I'm off to surf the internet and see what £7K might buy me instead......... :-) 

This is the cheapest AZ1 I've seen for a long time.
And it might be the last at this sort of money (£10k OTR in UK, or a whisker over). 

car_image.php?r=21589880&n=08.jpg

I'd love a toy like this, what a thing!
If anyone goes for it, promise me I can have a go 🙏

car_image.php?r=21589880&n=01.jpg

https://www.cardealpage.com/mazda/az-1/21589880/?refkey=ae6faf8f351ffb6c5061e28fe5d5c75f

15 minutes ago, KruJoe said:

This is the cheapest AZ1 I've seen for a long time.
And it might be the last at this sort of money (£10k OTR in UK, or a whisker over). 

car_image.php?r=21589880&n=08.jpg

I'd love a toy like this, what a thing!
If anyone goes for it, promise me I can have a go 🙏

car_image.php?r=21589880&n=01.jpg

https://www.cardealpage.com/mazda/az-1/21589880/?refkey=ae6faf8f351ffb6c5061e28fe5d5c75f

Probably the most exotic of all Kei sports cars, hence the price usually. Would need to be red for me though!

20 hours ago, SEATMad said:

It's to prevent cloning which is fair enough if you have a grey mk7 Golf but to clone this you would have to have another 1958 Cambridge so it does seem rather pointless.

6 hours ago, grogee said:

Citroen C4 coop £400 Burbage. 

"Fantastic reliable runner until two weeks ago when injector seal failed which requires replacing (cost circa £75 - 100)." 

I suspect this is destined for the crusher. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/citroen-c4-coupe-2007-manual-1560-cc-3-doors/1475619691

Screenshot_20240310_134527_Gumtree.jpg

image.thumb.png.54f06e385631cb8375348085ccc30ef6.png

OK - who bought it :-)
MoT looked OK(ish) and I have the injection seat cutter to hand....