eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

Electric Daihatsu Hijet van - batteries not included.

MOT and tax exempt - so insure and park across an annoying neighbours driveway, cheap roadblock.

Tried Googling and can't find anywhere that sells Piaggio Porter batteries - says 96v - so is that just 8 12v batteries in series?

Ah ok, pic of batteries during install is tucked away in the listing

image.thumb.png.17315653c875b12ee7d56ec4ac538cb4.png

56 minutes ago, egg said:

Tried Googling and can't find anywhere that sells Piaggio Porter batteries - says 96v

I've look on my German parts fiche for 'batterie' and only found the usual 12v for pez/dizzle. Anyone know if the motive batteries would have a different German name?

1 hour ago, SEATMad said:

I would think this would be a good joint purchase for @Six-cylinder and @Angrydicky lots of useful parts and that interior is fantastic.

A rather lazy quick flip attempt. Pictures of the previous seller's advert (when it was £700), and then there's this shouty caps word salad:

1938 damliler   BD18 SPORTS COUPE NEEDS FULL RESTORATION SOME DECENT PANALS BUT MORE WORK THAN I COULD DESCRIBE INTERIOR NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT ENGINE GEARBOXX COMPLEATE NOT SEIZED FREED ALL BRAKES SO CAN BE LOADED WAS TOWED ACROSS FIELDS FROM A SHELTER SO LOOKS ROUGH AS HOUSES FULL V5 AND ORIGENAL LOG BOOK GOT BOTH BUMPERS AND ORIGENAL HUB CAPS BUMPERS GOT RE CHROMED BUT LEFT IN GARDEN SHED STILL ROAD LEGAL V5 SO STAYS ON ORIGENAL REG NEED TO BE HISTORICLY REGISTERD AT DVLACAN STILL BE TAXED ON V5  FREE OF CHARGE NEEDS COLLECTING FROM BRADFORD WEST YORKS LISTED ON EBAY NEXT MOVE BANGERS AND CASH CAN ARRANGE DELIVERY AT YOUR COST VIEW ANYTIME THANKS FOR LOOKING CASH ON COLLECTION 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404848033768?itmmeta=01HRFWNKHM3M0PF7F10VMAD79E&hash=item5e42d2bfe8:g:A-kAAOSwMwhl6yjl

s-l1600.jpg