New car day

Flat4

***yawn***

I think it might still be dark outside and it's cold but it should be worth it 😁 And I'm not at work!

I actually have a few collections to make today, with the main event happening in a couple of hours. Not one of my usual epic trips but looking forward to it all the same. But first, caffeine!

First collection of the day ticked off 😁😁😁 

20231026_110316.thumb.jpg.0f98b3caf6f16ab3cfa979a6842622fc.jpg

20231026_110248.thumb.jpg.8f09e04bddba218a2c7d6932497b21aa.jpg

And I am very pleased with our new fleet member! I am surprisingly comfortable with it already and it handles very nicely for what I had been warned was "an car." That, however, is exactly what we need with the various misdemeanours occurring with the rest of the fleet. We had the previous generation of Civic in Type S, 2ltr petrol flavour so I'm looking forward to getting to know a spaceship 2.2 diesel 😊

Massive thank you to @Tickman for being an amazing seller once again and hanging on to this lovely machine until we could get our ducks in a row to bring it on board. Also very grateful for the half way delivery! Made life much easier.

So, now I have wheels, it's onwards to the next collection 😊

13 minutes ago, Noel Tidybeard said:

**anorak mode activated**

headlight washers means EX spec

alcantara

hid lights

sat nag? shout if you need/want later disc

p.s 4 yes 4, count them, zorst pipes 😁

Yep it has sat nav. Are they prone to exhaust leaks on the front any where? Tickman said it may have a small blow which we'll look at.

9 minutes ago, Noel Tidybeard said:

B538M Bluish Silver

See @big_al_granvia - not primer grey! 😆

34 minutes ago, bezzabsa said:

whats the space like in these? always loads about for sale - especially the dizzel ones!!!!

stupidly good for a smoll looking car- seats fold very low & flat and then there's the magic seat trick

and a big hidey hole under boot floor with lowerable floor section