eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

49 minutes ago, Retr0naut said:

My mum had one exactly like that in the early 1970's. We loved it, great car.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-80-estate-spares-or-repair-more-repair-than-spares/114104971788?hash=item1a912fb20c:g:Ug8AAOSwM81ePugc

'DUE TO INTERMITTENT FAULT  GOES INTO LIMP MODE BUT HAS NO LIMP MODE AT THIS AGE' 

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Vectra-2-6-V6-Estate/383412116295?hash=item5945249b47:g:0S0AAOSwNAVePpJ7

'I'm not sure what it's worth but would appreciate  any advice on what it's worth'

£1,500 'Buy it now'

Not that much M8.

1 hour ago, Retr0naut said:

That's Dan Pearcey at Wolsey House offloading that. He has or had a barn full of 40+ CXs in various states of repair, all covered in dust. This may be one of them.

4 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

^^^One for the "Cars to put away" thread if there was one

I mean we all wish we’d put away couple of MK 1 Mexico’s, a 3dr Cossie and POO505R but do we really think there will be much of a market for ST170 Estates in 2040 or 2050?

As an aside what a lovely looking car/colour combo. Almost not shite, but then again Focus.

16 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Why not? It's probably the equivalent of a Mexico and rare even now.

I agree with both statements, however I just feel that what with the banning of new sales from 2035 then certainly by 2050 the infrastructure for benzine/derv passenger vehicles in the UK will be depreciating rapidly which will impact the middle/bottom end of the collector market badly imo.

Also the collector market for a Mexico is propped up by the race/rally market which love these things... not sure an ST170, let alone the estate, will have such a popularity base.

I would be delighted to be wrong.