Suzuki Baleno GSR

Jim Bell

I keep ignoring this thread thinking it's about a modern motorbike. Then I read it, am surprised it's a car, close the thread and immediately forget that it exists and go back to assuming it's a modern motorbike...

What hes basically saying is that he also wants to see Dollywobbler reviewing running shoes in a field comprised only of mud, and drug residue.

Well ladies and gentlemen,

After the great success of JohnK's japanese sprots car roffle, here comes a chance for all the losers to become winners again.

A lovely .................................................................... hatchback. Sorry, I drifted off there.

Look at it and youll forget it almost immediately, drive it and youll remember it a bit longer.  As long as you dont just drive it around 30mph zones in North Shields (see Hubnut Vid).

In short, this is a mid 120s bhp annonymous hatchback that weighs as much as a pair of sandshoes and will pull a standing quarter in less time than it takes to have a decent piss.

Figure hugging Tombstone seats without the stigma of a Porsche badge.

Internal boot and fuel cap release handles.

CD player with AUX input.

Electric windows.

Power steers.

Electrical mirrows.

2 keys.

MOT  July 2019.

90k miles.

Good tyres.

Earlier for sale thread available here:

http://autoshite.com/topic/32393-2001-suzuki-baleno-gsr-%C2%A3550/page-1

Whats bad? couple of arch surface blebs, fuel gauge intermittent but trip meter works, arb bush advised on last mot. Reasuring clonk confirms that this is still required at some point.

All I've done is add an extra key, floormats and let it stretch its legs.

Price per poke is £7.50.

Location is North East England near Durham/Newcastle.  Near bus/rail/plane stations if required.

3. Aldo135

7. Pandamoaningham

8. MikeD

13. Aldo135

14. Long Dickbridge

18. djoptix

30. Aldo135

33. Nyphur

36. Soupynowt.

45. djoptix

46. Discofever

47. Tickman

56. Discofever

I drove this around a bit last night and can confirm that I meant to give Jim a shout to hold off on this, as it's quite fun. I had TEH BUYERS REMORSE the night before, when I drove it home back to back with driving home from a camping holiday in Wensleydale in the Legacy.  

At the same time I'm more skint than I thought I was, so as long as it doesn't sell out like JohnK's Prelude I'm happy.  Please continue to buy tickets, albeit at a sedate pace please.

Edited to add: This is technically mine, according to Wales, and my insurer charged me just shy of £70.  £20/month to tax.  Cheap spare car, really!