Range Rover Roffel - It's All Over Now! Caution: Victim established!

Junkman

• 4 weeks later...

Following the Granadaland Greenhouse Gassers' impeccable performance to properly disable the Junkmanish P6

and the 405 puking its bettermary today, subject Range Rover is currently the only motive device available to the Junkman Clan.

It has hitherto provided sterling service, much in contrast to the prevalent doom gloom pub gossip, as expected.

Also, fuel consumption is far from the commonly circulated single digit figures, in fact, it is a whopping 15.9 OMGMPG overall,

despite an average speed of a dismal 29 OMGMPH over the entire distance I drove it so far.

I may be repeating myself, but it's the latter figure that clearly proves how woeful the infrastructure in this country really is and

that the 'speed kills' horseshit is mere propaganda to justify the desire of one Englishman endorsing the licence of another

Englishman for fuck all reason whatsoever except to make his life miserable.

Following the Granadaland Greenhouse Gassers' impeccable performance to properly disable the Junkmanish P6

and the 405 puking its bettermary today, subject Range Rover is currently the only motive device available to the Junkman Clan.

If you want to drive your Range Rover, just drive drive it, you don't have to break your other cars to justify it!

• 4 weeks later...

Would anyone here be interested in my Rangey?

£1,800 for the right shiter.

There's nothing wrong with that bloody car.

No?

Thought so.

First year's accounts back for signature.  Company in profit AND a tax rebate due.  This cannot end well, shitewise...  ;)

Shit.

For any prospective purchasers, I can confirm that this vehicle is nicer inside than my actual house.

It's a bit like what I imagine a high-class opium den might have been like. 

It's also better on fuel than my house - I suspect it would take more than a gallon to move my house 15.9 miles.

• 1 month later...