Autoshite Stickers?

binhoker668

Hey - just wondering if anyone still has any of these for sale? Would love to get some like...

Also, do the Autoshite business cards still exist? There're a few cars round here that could do with invitations etc.....

+1 - I want buses on the rally season this year with Autoshite stickers...

ive read that book (and seen the film); both crap

I quite liked the book (yeah, I know) but not sure what the film was called. Unless it was Green Street, which was awful and spoiled by having the American lad in it.

If (possibly unlikely) you like 'that' sort of book then 'Rolling With the 6:57 Crew' was quite entertaining, ditto the ® Soul Crew book about Cardiff.

Minimad & I were the ones who ventured into the Autoshite stickers, I printed them he marketed them however we did not make our millions,lol, I have sat back to let minimad take up the reins but he must be busy on other things or holiday so if you want some printed on vinal that you stick outside the window I will run you up a few I have one on my car and it seems to be lasting quite well, must be 12 months now since I put it on. Not attracted any attention in Asda car park however but I am proud to wear it with pride!!

PM me your address and I will pop some in the post. Gratis.

Sorry for the slow reply chaps !

Super busy with the apprenticeship and other stuff

I've got a small number of stickers left, i'll bring them to the next meet as they will be easier to hand out then. :)

babydriver - I can't remember if i sent you that Postal order / "beer token", if not then i shall fire another one your way (Sometimes having a bad memory isn't great :lol: )

I shall be back on Autoshite soon 'when' i get some free time. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Mine have arrived.

I am a happy bunny & will be sticking over the weekend & posting pictures later.

Many thanks.

I'm still at work, but have heard from Landlady that there is post for me - has to be a sticker!!

Yup - photos will be posted when it's applied.

Dude!!

Mine have arrived.

I am a happy bunny & will be sticking over the weekend & posting pictures later.

Many thanks.

Was there not already one in the Rocco?

No, just

'My other car is an Imp'

&

"My other car is a non running Daf"

I think that there's a big market out there

for more stuff like that

...somewhere