Autoshite Stickers?

binhoker668

Lorks a lordy, these sound ace! I'd proudly display a pair of them. PM Sent; sponsorship available if required.

Edit:- I tried to PM but was told "The requested users to be added do not exist."

Possibly because I'm a Mongtard.

Goin on me jollies peeps so all requests for stickers will have to wait 2 weeks, so form an ordely queue and I will make some when I get back, Will be in the uk so will keep an eye on the orders wiv me lap top and make it the first thing I do on return.

Sticker arrived this morning and is currently adorning my rear window, just above the "we've seen the lions of Longleat" item that I inherited from one of the vehicles many and varied former keepers.

Thanks again for sending it, will buy an extra lottery ticket tomorrow night and if it comes up, theres a vitesse somewhere with your name on it!!

Now you're my kind a guy, Thanks, if I may be so bold can I have a old English White one, Not that I want to kick the ass out of it. :shock:

Well theres good news and bad news as you might say,

Good news is we got one number, (30)

Bad news is we didn't get the other five :(

Thanks again for the sticker, needless to say if 5 numbers had been different Old English white it would have been!!

• 8 years later...
  • 9 months later...