eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

Not sure what these  3.0 ones are like, but the 3.2 ones were proper nice and very quick.

The 3.0 went ok, I only ever had autos, I just always felt a bit underwhelmed by the performance, I expected them to feel quicker if that makes sense.

I'd still love to have another earlier shape one to waft around in though.

2 hours ago, cort16 said:

I did lots and lots of miles in Econoline vans, both the V8 and V10 versions in the late 90s. All across Europe. They’re a fantastic milemuncher, especially if you need to tow something heavy like we were. Surprisingly quick in a straight line, and not as bad on fuel as you might expect; particularly when loaded right up. 

Not sure I’d want the running costs of one though. 

22 hours ago, egg said:

Capturecinchedit.PNG.fdb1fd8e0603ea0af29e5e31df1e9c45.PNG

Facebook did them dirty, but I'm liable to agree. I'm not sure that I'd want to buy a car that someone's gone to so much effort to pretend that it's something it's not either.

I saw one for sale last year that had been (extensively) dressed up to resemble the Maybach variant, which elicited the same reaction. 

1 minute ago, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

Pending already, I hope you caved!

Sadly not me, as I just imagined it sitting in the road for 6 months while the neighbours fumed. I also had nightmares about chewed wiring and seized pistons.

13 hours ago, GR8 PL8 M8 said:

Capturecinchedit.PNG.fdb1fd8e0603ea0af29e5e31df1e9c45.PNG

Facebook did them dirty, but I'm liable to agree. I'm not sure that I'd want to buy a car that someone's gone to so much effort to pretend that it's something it's not either.

I saw one for sale last year that had been (extensively) dressed up to resemble the Maybach variant, which elicited the same reaction. 

Have to agree with you there. Once a former big money car has had daft modifications fitted, it just screams 'keep away'.