95 quid Peugeot Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 After a gentle nudge from Ruffgeezer Fuck me a year's past... copied from last year. And year before, and before. Same again this year ? Happy to run it again. General rules. 1. If you're interested bung your name down on here. 2. I'll ask for names and addresses towards the middle of Nov, ( again which i could do with them pretty pronto as their was a bit slackness getting confirmation rather than interest from the odd person) and send you a random match, this will be with you first week of December. Despite the timescales pressies were still trickling in to recipients in Jan 3. Treat your lucky recipient to some auto based gift, the guide is approx. 5-10 quid (aim to get it in the post relatively early, as last year several arrived after Santa had been) 4. If you're clever you can spy on your recipients posts and find out their interests to aid gift selection. 5. As covered in one of my previously some of my elves last year were a bit naughty, not putting any effort in, I know you all like shite things, but please don't use that as an excuse to dump stuff off that that I would be embarrassed about throwing in a skip. I know times are hard, more so for some of us, but I think we'd all prefer a thought out gift within appropriate budget, than a pile of land fill. Cheers Santa Enjoy bangernomics 1
willswitchengage Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 So one of us is getting a home-made Rover 200 EV then. wesacosa, Eyersey1234, LightBulbFun and 7 others 10
ruffgeezer Posted October 21, 2024 Posted October 21, 2024 1 hour ago, willswitchengage said: So one of us is getting a home-made Rover 200 EV then. It'll not be just Santa's sack bulging with that in it, he'll have a bumhole like a tin of baked beans after lifting that!
Amelia Posted October 28, 2024 Posted October 28, 2024 I'm in! I'm sure I have some makeup & hair products I can pass on 😜 Macscrooge 1
95 quid Peugeot Posted October 31, 2024 Author Posted October 31, 2024 Nearly November, and only 15 in
Dippy Posted November 3, 2024 Posted November 3, 2024 Put me down please, cant believe im thinking about xmas already.
groovylee Posted November 9, 2024 Posted November 9, 2024 in as always, and thanks £95pug for organising again
95 quid Peugeot Posted November 14, 2024 Author Posted November 14, 2024 I'll give it until 20 Nov then ask for names, if you get them in pronto i'll try and get your matches out over that weekend CaptainBoom, Macscrooge and JMotor 3
95 quid Peugeot Posted November 20, 2024 Author Posted November 20, 2024 If you're still up for it, can you hoof your name and address across to me by PM, and ill start matching up. Ta Santa @Weird Car @Talbot @Markeh @ruffgeezer @mintwth @Merryck @Macscrooge @Tommyboy12 @CaptainBoom @bangernomics @gm @AnnoyingPentium @fatharris @dozeydustman @Amelia @JMotor @Dippy @groovylee @Coprolalia @djoptix JMotor, mintwth, bangernomics and 3 others 6
Tommyboy12 Posted December 2, 2024 Posted December 2, 2024 Not to pressure the elves but any word on this? I am aware of postal times and wouldnt want my victim beneficiary to not have anything to open for Christmas!
95 quid Peugeot Posted December 2, 2024 Author Posted December 2, 2024 im sending out the names tomorrow or wed at absolute latest, couple of stragglers to catch up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now