Shite Factory Decals

Novanick1

Stupid Murican day vans. So hideous they make me angry humans were involved in their design.

By the shadow cast on the ground, the person in front of the van is so disgusted with the decals that they are about to shoot themselves.

^marty McFly would approve. Although his was satin black and decal free. Excessive decalage seems very much in the past - I wonder what was the last uk market car that had almost full bodyside graphics like that land cruiser?

McFly had a Hilux (Pick-up), and it was SWEET!

My Dad had a 4Runner (like above) in the late 80s and thought he was the mutt's nuts thanks to McFly making them cool.

Thankfully, there is a roll bar under the removeable fiberglass top because my Dad, being a typical young male, rolled his.

Not exactly factory decals but available as a dealer fitted option.

all205sandhouse11082013029_zps5310f599.j

Those were added later to that car, hence why they don't line up with the wheel arches. That was a learning school car that has been restored. Has half a million miles on it or something equally bonkers.

I like fordpervs pic from fordfair ..was this GTdecal factory ?

attachicon.gifpost-4828-0-22683400-1533493665.jpg

And the mk2  rear windscreen decal was dead cool

attachicon.gif922462990_1_644x461_volkswagen-scirocco-gti-peas-castelo-branco.jpg

Judging by the wing sticker that's an Aussie car or at least a copy of one, so the stripe is factory, as are the 5 1/2"j ro-styles that were never factory fitted on UK cars.post-17414-0-16151100-1533561426_thumb.jpeg

post-17414-0-07280500-1533561328_thumb.jpeg