Der Führerwagen is FINALLY sold - Suggestions for replacement invited - Caution: No Diesels!

Junkman

Just create find proof that the Führer actually drove that Wagen while in exile in Antarctica behind the moon Argentina and then sell it to a nazi historian veteran at a ridiculous fair price.

One of my mates over here is one of two guys who actually did restore Hitlers car. There is a long story behind the rebuild, where they found it and actually managing to prove to Mercedes it was the real Hitler car. Mercedes sent 5 of their people over to go through it and confirm it was the real thing. It was always thought to be long gone.

Guest Hooli

One of my mates over here is one of two guys who actually did restore Hitlers car. There is a long story behind the rebuild, where they found it and actually managing to prove to Mercedes it was the real Hitler car. Mercedes sent 5 of their people over to go through it and confirm it was the real thing. It was always thought to be long gone.

One of the three 6 wheel Mercs?

• 1 month later...

The best car is a sold car.

Not only did an E36 depart these parts last weekend, but the sorry E34 heap I took in p/x was dropped nose first into a shredder today. Owing me 50 quid, I pillaged and sold £300 worth of bits and filled the cavernous beast with a small mountain of shite - old calipers, discs, dampers, exhausts, cylinder heads, auto gearboxes and other shit I have no use for.

The 323i Estate is also earmarked for disposal in the coming weeks. 

I now have - for the first time since 2010 - a three car workshop with just one car in it.

Russia is not a country to go to. It's a country to run away from!

I expect some more constructive suggestions if I'm honest.

Maybe even in the context that I actually do need some shite I can visit clients with.

And that means that it shouldn't be too offensive in today's corporate car park,

be able to cross a continent at the drop off a hat, provide reasonable performance, economy, comfort and still be shite.

I hand the microphone over to you.

And no, no diesels, please. Apart from sucking all joy and happiness out of you, they are banned in most European towns.