DATE
Sunday 24th March 

VENUE
Flower Farm,
Oxted Road (A25)
Godstone
RH9 8BP

image.png.9e4879a265ed0301f8343071930b4b04.png

Flower Farm is  a farm shop with a cafe, it's on the A25 and it's about a mile south from M25 Junction 6.. They've got a good sized car park, indoor and outdoor seating, they do tasty but chaotically served breakfast type food until 11am, take away coffee, tea, cake etc. There's a farm shop to fulfil all your scotch egg, picked onion, daffodil and beer desires too. 

Whoever gets there first please bag the far left corner of the car park so we can all park together.

image.png.60ae66d75dab7911657a6d8337a3ea86.png

TIME
From 10am

All welcome! 

It would be great to see as many of us out as possible… new and old shitters, left, returned, lapsed, background lurkers, whatever.

It rained last year and no one cared, we had about 10-12 shiters and cars which was briliant, so no excuse not to come!

Last Year:

Post below with preferred dates and I'll revise the title. Thanks to @wesacosa for the prompt to post this rather than just think about doing it.

• inconsistant changed the title to Autoshite South East Meet, 17 or 24 March 2024 Date TBC , Flower Farm again
  • inconsistant changed the title to Autoshite South East Meet, 24 March 2024 Date TBC , Flower Farm again
4 hours ago, inconsistant said:

If the weathers good I’ll  see if I can fit the Itera plastic bike in the back of the 924 so you can have a go of it like I promised about 5 years ago!

Not to worry if it's too much trouble but that would be great.  The one I had was a bit ropey so didn't get a chance to ride it properly.  Although maybe that's just how they are...!

• inconsistant changed the title to Autoshite South East Meet, 24 March 2024 Flower Farm again
  • Mrs6C pinned this topic

I can't do this one, my excuse being it's 5% of my Mondeo's limited mileage allowance to get there and back 😆

But to hijack the fred...

Just a note for South East shiters, there's an event in Sandwich on 25th May, which is quite nice time for a car show, not too cold to want to get back indoors or too hot too want to have a nice sit down. Sandwich is of course the end of the world, but just marking your cards, might try and organise a gang outing.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/sandwich-classic-motor-show-tickets-80934521231

On 07/03/2024 at 07:37, Vantman said:

I am ok for this but i am currently shiteless so i will be in my modern 05 Saab 9-5.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who considers a 2005 car a modern.

Well, I'm sure loads on here are of the same view.  But I just felt like saying it.  All them computers they contain innit.

If I have time I'll try and pop up as I have a mate just round the corner I can visit afterwards, so put me in the "maybe" pile also.

Scratch that, I'm on a stag do in Manchester.