Autoshite South East Meet, 24 March 2024 Flower Farm again

inconsistant

OMG ONLY TEN DAYS TO GO! 

Sort yourselves out… get your chod/rammel/shite welded, mot’ed, polished, hoovered, etc and get along to this! DO IT!

Seriously, spending a few hours in a drizzly car park with real actual Autoshiters in real life and not on the internet re-kindled  my love of this place and the brilliant people on here, and was one if the highlights of last year. 

If you’re wavering, unsure, new to Autoshite or generally not sure,  come along and we’ll promise to be as welcoming as a bunch of dull introverts of the internet can be.  

Hmm... Well I don't think I have anything planned next weekend and it would give me an excuse to give one of the cars a proper run. And I  could do a good proportion of it on the A272 on the way out at least. I love the A272 but it's nightmare with other people on it but if I leave home at 8 o'clock on a Sunday morning it should be relatively free of idiots. Apart from me, but I mean the normal idiots.

TL,DR, put me down as a possible.

32 minutes ago, inconsistant said:

You are down as a possible! 
Definitely.

See you there!

I'd say more probable than possible now. I've mentioned it to Mrs Yoss now and she has no plans for me on Sunday so at this point I have every intention of going.

1 hour ago, Yoss said:

I'd say more probable than possible now. I've mentioned it to Mrs Yoss now and she has no plans for me on Sunday so at this point I have every intention of going.

are you planning on bringing one of the Favorits?

I’m still on track to come. I’ve not touched the XM since my last post changed my mind on what car to bring again, so it’ll be the Pontiac now. I may or may not have varying quantities of children and/or partners with me depending on what my mrs wants to do Sunday.

1 hour ago, wesacosa said:

I was torn between the Favorit and the XM, assuming both are working, so if @Yossbrings his minty Favorit and @Rust Collectorisn't bringing the XM I will likely bring the XM

I think the Favorit and the XM would look good together. They share a design language, although obviously at different ends of the market.

On 20/03/2024 at 19:58, Six-cylinder said:

So how many cars fit that description?

That's a fun one, allow me to add the TVR Tasmin and Matra Bageera to that list.

Until you replied I assumed that inconsistant had a 480 of their own... I imagine that it's the most pedestrian model with those attributes.

16 hours ago, Flat4 said:

What time do you reckon you will all be there until?

At least a couple of hours I reckon.   Most of that will be waiting for our food order to arrive  if last year is anything to go by!

I’m fairly sure we were there for several hours last year, but that might just have been because it was the first IRL meet up since lockdown for many.