Best place to sell a 55 plate astra coupe??

sierraman

Sister in law is trying to sell her 55 plate Astra Coupe, 90k on clock 1.8 pez. Tested until next month, body a bit battered with a few dents etc but nothing too bad? Rough idea of value/best place to punt it on? Tried Bumtree but full of idiots going "swap 2nite 4 PS1 plus 3m waney lap fencing" brigade...

DeeV8 is on the money!

I don't know what they're worth offhand, but I do really want one, though as I'm skint I'll probably be out anyhow, unless she wants a random swap.

Stick some pictures up, please, and if it's black or a dark grey colour I'll just start crying or something.

Are these the Bert and Tony Astra's?

They were the Mk4s, I think. The Mk5 (or 'J' if you like) are the foxiest of the lot in coupe form. Have we got a price for this one, yet?

VXOn or the AON (Astra Owners Network) worth a try. I can't bring myself to use the latter much, since some turnip tried to sell me the wrong exhaust for my car at a meeting, then went on there and had some massive rant about me wasting his time. I did, of course, respond in kind, and I seem to remember he just shut up then.

You must have had the only serious buyer on gumtree.

I bought a mini 998 off gumtree, and sold it 12 months later via pistonheads.

Perhaps it was the car, but the owner had only one serious buyer in 3 weeks on gumtree, and I could have sold it 10 times at the same price on pistonheads.