2023 mileage

N19

Just totting up the mileage I've done in the fleet this year -

Mondeo - 6,249 mi (long distance trips, local pottering and so on)

Focus - 2,407 mi (from May '23 - mostly local)

Bluebird - 968 mi (until June '23 - mostly local)

Capri - 1 mi (sum total of trips up and down the yard, into/out of workshops from the transporter etc)

Anyone else keep records?

I keep a brim to brim spreadsheet on fuel for the three main cars (saddo!).
Personal mileage (rounded) for the two of us
Bini R55    : 4,000        11.5 pence/mile    56mpg         1.6 PSA Diesel
Pug Boxer: 4,000         25    pence/mile    28mpg          2.2 Puma
Ovlov 940: 1,500        29    pence/mile     23mpg          2.3 redblock pezz
New Beetle:   400
C4 :                      400
Bini R50    :      200
FreeLoader:   200

Just under 11K all together. Probably half of what we used to do before Covid - as both now working from home.
Also used to do a lot of mileage in a horse wagon but that's no longer a thing either (Covid/Brexit combination there).

Cannot work out what we've done with all the time freed up by not driving those miles :-)

Interestingly, by comparison, in 2021 I did 6436 (Mondeo)   2711 (Bluebird)    3148 (Capri). Fewer long distance trips because covid, but more day-to-day driving because I had a 20-mile round trip drive to work at that time (these days I usually drive to the station and take the tube).

The C180K has done almost 8000 miles since @Talbot delivered it in July.   (Would I buy another second*hand car from this man?  WITHOUT HESITATION!)

The Blingo did around 1000 before the ECU shat itself.  It's currently out of MOT and awaiting the tender ministrations of Spanners at JAC Autos, now he's moved to a bigger workshop in Alvechurch.

I'm ashamed at the Dyane's mileage.  In 2022 I did 4500miles, over half of that during two weeks around France.  This year?  Less than 500...

And why?  Events, dear friends... events.

3 hours ago, Dyslexic Viking said:

And eagerly awaiting the milage for @Popsicle this year hopefully he will share it with us.

Happy to share - I've been laid up all of December so slightly lower than expected!

VW Caddy - 88k miles
Vauxhall Vectra - 25k miles - sold August
Nissan Qashqai - 16k miles - Acquired July
Mitsubishi Shogun - 5k miles
VW Beetle Cab Mrs P's- 3k miles
VW Beetle Cab2 daughter no1 - 14k miles
Suzuki Swift daughter no2 - 10k miles

Caddy, Vectra and Qashqai are work sluts, so 129k predominately work miles. £17900 of diesel and £6691 of repairs and maintenance on the 3 work vehicles.
I think the Shogun will be gone soon, no need for a seven seater now the kids are older and a good mate has taken a shine to it.