The grumpy thread

outlaw118

was planing on picking up fatha-out-law for his xmas dinner but the Cortina wouldnt start :(

weak spark at the points, so he had to walk the mile to get here, he's not happy

the silver lining is i can have a drink now, as i dont need to take him home :D

Mothers had her xray and shes broke a femur , they cant operate till Monday so we spent a good few hours in Hospital visiting today , felt sad she wasn,t at ours for crimbo dinner , pops seems a bit lost , Mum seems happy enough though on morphine .

Could be worst though , they found a body a week after that woman went missing in Bristol , what that family is going through makes mine and mums grumps pail into insignificance

HAPPY FUGGING CHRISMAS :roll:

RIP Great Uncle Graham. He died yesterday aged 85.

He very nearly died in 2005 actually - attacked with a machete in 2005 and then got pneumonia last year and spent several months in hospital. He was a great man, very active and jolly right up to the end.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news ... detention/

RIP Great Uncle Graham. He died yesterday aged 85.

He very nearly died in 2005 actually - attacked with a machete in 2005 and then got pneumonia last year and spent several months in hospital. He was a great man, very active and jolly right up to the end.

http://www.thisislocallondon.co.uk/news ... detention/

sorry to hear that... read the link.... instead of locking the insane twat up they should have shot him through the head with a high powered hilti nail gun :shock:

Sorry to hear that Angry Dicky.

Machete attack happened here http://www.nzherald.co.nz/assault-and-h ... d=10695587 the other day.

The knee-jerk reactors all said "give the police guns". One tv newsreader commented that in this case he would not have been reading an article on a policeman being attacked as the next day's headline would have been " Policeman shoots 14 year old "

Spent last night in hospital due to falling down like a twat. Hobbled around like a bigger twat locking up the bus and the garage, before driving myself to the hospital.

Result... "We don't quite know what you've done, but your right knee is full of fluid and it's about two and a half times bigger than it should be. Have some crutches and come back on January 11th to see the physioterrorist."

Ouch.

Women.

I should be made up, but something just isn't right... I can't put my finger what it is though.

Maybe Im not cut out to be in a releationship, maybe I am in-fucking-capable when it comes to 'love' :?:cry:

Also, escRot. I really do hope your not as frilly underneath as I suspect, but Im not that fucking lucky.

I have to agree Hirst, even though a friend of mine appears as an extra in a late episode (of the UK version). It is, in fact, total crap. Until I saw Shameless I thought The Office was bad! Just shows, you never stop learning. Now Benidorm, that's a barrel of fun! Let's see Hollywood try to remake that! :mrgreen:

Is shameless supposed to be humourous then?

I don't think it really knows what it is meant to be. Everyone in it is truly vile, so there's no one to root for, but it isn't funny either. It's like a semi-serious drama about a load of characters who might as well be dead.

I have to agree Hirst, even though a friend of mine appears as an extra in a late episode (of the UK version). It is, in fact, total crap. Until I saw Shameless I thought The Office was bad! Just shows, you never stop learning. Now Benidorm, that's a barrel of fun! Let's see Hollywood try to remake that! :mrgreen:

I'd like to see the Americans remake some more of our classic sitcoms. Preferably the really edgy stuff like Take A Letter Mr Jones or maybe Doctors Daughters. That's My Boy with Mollie Sugden is due an american makeover but I think HBO would have to pick that one up due to the adult theme.

I'd like to see the Americans remake some more of our classic sitcoms. Preferably the really edgy stuff like Take A Letter Mr Jones

who would play rula lenska's part?

cher perhaps?

Maybe. IIRC the opening credits had plenty of early 7 series BMW action.

I quite like Shameless. It's like an endless reminder of how shite some of Manchester is (Other cities also have shite bits, but hey).

Frank Gallagher is a legend.

Who's the spoon faced bint who ran the pub with Jamie, but got knocked up by the smooth drug dealer in the CLK? Karen?

She's just utter, utter filth - never get tired of shagging that.

I stopped at Stafford services to blow up the tyres a bit. Had to wait behind some intolerable fuckwit in a merc who had parked in the way so he could do some shopping, 5 mins later he moved and I found the air machine out of order. Tried to steal my 20p, too. I beat the living shit out of it until the 20p appeared in the returned coins slot. The whole episode pissed me off for the next few hours.

Why do petrol stations allow safety critical equipment like air machines go out of order? I find this almost as annoying as petrol stations advertising LPG but when you try to fill up you find they haven't stocked it since 1998, usually the staff either don't know what LPG is or have no idea where the nearest LPG station is. Thanks for that.

They are all pay ones now, I noticed the free-air machines starting to disappear early this year. Now they are all digital pay ones now (well, at least in my local area). I did eventually find one that worked.

Next job is to find a car wash that isnt frozen/borked.

All the Shell ones used to be free, but they're all now not free. I think they got fed up with the amount of times they broke. The one near me just had two tubes coming off for years, both totally knackered.

Sainsbury's still do free machines though.