Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Offered - Classic Saab 900 "Performance" air filter.

One of the wire mesh ones. If anyone can utilise it drop me a pm with your address and I'll post it on.

Would rather it be used than chucked

I'll take you up on this kind offer.  Not long changed the air filter on mine but it will get used at some point.  PM incoming.

Yatour AUX-In adapter for Audi quad lock plug stereos.

I bought this last year assuming it would work with BMW stereos (neither Mini or 3 series worked), but no luck. Will never have an Audi so no use for it.

It converts the stereo into aux interface - interface has SD card, USB and aux in inputs and displays everything on the stereo. It just plugs into one of the ports on the back of the stereo.

£20

4x '15-hole' Merc alloys, 15", ex-300E.  Good nick, no tyres.  Â£85.  Set of proper bolts also available.

W124 centre console box with sliding lid; zebrano/grey.  Â£40.

W124 speedo cable, unused.  Cost £88, will take £55.

Can bring to Chumblebumley.

Wanted: willing Autoshitters who fancy helping me place carbon fibre vinyl wrap on the roof and bonnet of the PBK Golf.

I have never done it before and doing it on my own will not end well.

Food, fluids and so on will be provided for the lucky victims. I mean helpers. 

:)

Wanted: Loan of a trailer (or a car/van with a roofrack!) for a couple of hours asap. Not car related I'm afraid, but I have to remove some equipment from my dog agility club in the next couple of days and my van isn't big enough. The problem is three 12ft long dog walk planks which just don't fit into anything I own.

North Essex/South Suffolk area ideally.

Ta!

Anyone got a spare car cigarette lighter knocking around? The actual lighter not the socket

Illumination of the socket in the Colt is fucking obnoxious at night and I want to fill the hole to calm it down

I may have a new unsued one from a Micra,if i get a chance i'll look tomorrow.

Has anyone got a ZX Diesel 'phase one' owners manual from 1993-94 in their possession? 

Just realised I don't have one. 

At some point in the near future I may also be interested in some ZX alloys if anyone has any they need shifting. Aura spec if possible but I understand if no one has any of the above!

Quite interested....any pics and how soon does it need collecting? Is it the type that bolts to the boot floor at the back or to the parcel shelf?

It's this one:post-19712-0-04556000-1473178544_thumb.jpeg

It has the legs that bolt to the shelf so you don't need to cut big holes in it. I have seen people put short 'extension' legs in the boot as well but you still don't need to cut anything. It needs a repaint and I am happy to hold it as long as needed if it's paid for.

Jalopy magazines. I have the full set in pretty good condition, any shiters interested?

Would love to give them away but as I am broke I have to ask for payment. So I might eBay them but before I do, I'd like to give you lot first refusal. I can post them or they can be collected from Devon.

Hit me up for more info or to express interest; I find money talk embarrassing and vulgar so am happy to take an offer of what you think they're worth to you.

Edit: oh yeah and also shitloads of Practical Classics mags going back to the 80s