Phil

Is that a red merle collie?

We have a blue.

And to my grin...

The Jaaaaag occasionally displays a 'stability control fail' message, 

And then it cures itself

The Vel Satis has been displaying 'parking brake faulty'

The wife swapped it & took my Jaaaaag

I've been using the VS and the error message has gone.

That's the sort of car I like.

The Jaaaaag occasionally displays a 'stability control fail' message, 

And then it cures itself

The Vel Satis has been displaying 'parking brake faulty'

The wife swapped it & took my Jaaaaag

I've been using the VS and the error message has gone.

That's the sort of car I like.

French cars = self-healing.

I tried to explain to MrsDC that if I just left my last Phase1 Laguna on the drive for long enough, the coolant and oil would all magically return to their respective places inside the engine - but she wasn't having any of it.

post-17915-0-51177700-1553792076_thumb.jpg

Hey ho.

Fancy your own bit of Bulgaria?

Nice enough village with a few other Brits living there

Approx £7k plus fees of around £500

Pm sent. I am.interested. you know now we aren't part of the EU.

The stupidity of others.

Just had a KA in for mot.Up on the ramp and there are chalk marks around the many holes underneath.I asked the owner if it had been for a test elsewhere."no, it just ran out".Hmmm, how long have mots been online ?

After failing the car for rot and tyres I checked the history : failed two days ago at the local main dealer for.....rot and tyres.

Maybe he thought the main dealer was harsh but seeing as they mistakenly put nearside down twice and chalked both sides the car ended up with a bigger fail from me.The cost of two mots for the same outcome two days apart.

A young mother outside halfords complaining about how slow the tailgate opened on her new shape discovery.

Third world problems....

Had this on a hired RAV4.

The worst thing is if you forget something, even if you realise just as you press the button to close, you had to wait for it to close, then press the button for it to open again, wait for it to open, get the thing, press the button, wait for it to close again...

After the second or third time this gets very annoying.

Powered tailgate is as helpful as a powered handbrake.

The solution to a problem nobody had.

The stupidity of others.

Just had a KA in for mot.Up on the ramp and there are chalk marks around the many holes underneath.I asked the owner if it had been for a test elsewhere."no, it just ran out".Hmmm, how long have mots been online ?

After failing the car for rot and tyres I checked the history : failed two days ago at the local main dealer for.....rot and tyres.

Maybe he thought the main dealer was harsh but seeing as they mistakenly put nearside down twice and chalked both sides the car ended up with a bigger fail from me.The cost of two mots for the same outcome two days apart.

I'm afraid I'm with the punter on this one.

If I had a massive fail on an old car at a dealer, I think the first thing I would do is book it in somewhere else.

Except I wouldn't have taken it to the dealer in the first place.

I'm afraid I'm with the punter on this one.

If I had a massive fail on an old car at a dealer, I think the first thing I would do is book it in somewhere else.

Except I wouldn't have taken it to the dealer in the first place.

Yes but to deny it had been for a test when I'd mentioned the chalk marks.The way to go about this is to say it had failed a couple of days ago on tyres and welding and could you have a look before logging it in.Then maybe mention it was a main dealer.

Had cause to ride in an ambulance last night. That is not a grin (wee man was quite unwell).

Ambulance was an 18-plate Sprinter; the paramedic said that her station had previously run Peugeot van conversions but they're all about gone now. Her words, presented in the same Inverclyde accent as they were said... "They took oors aff us last year thank fuck. They just widnae listen ae us, they were shite. Doors fawin' aff an all sorts. i gaffer came oot i pull me up fur wearin' nail varnish eafter a night oot when ah wis tryin i stoap i watter pishin' in i side door i eh van wi a fanny pad an' we got these jist eafter."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

First Gig of the year tonight, due to bandmates new baby and work we have not managed to sort anything before. Looking forward to going back to a pub we always get a good reception at as well as free bar, unfortunately I am designated driver so will have all my kit plus the drummer and our roadie (my FiL) in the car. The V70 will earn its keep tonight.