Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

the hub cap is for a mk4 zodiac. the plastic centres fetch good money if intact.

Many thanks for that. Someone had said Zephyr/Zodiac but didn't know which had the 13" or 14" trim. Now you've pointed in the right direction it appears as you say that 14" is Mark 4 Zodiac. Cheers.

He may be reluctant (because we lent one to a bloke on another forum and didn't see it again for months, plus he'd knackered a bit of it) but my lad has an engine hoist and I can probably talk him into lending it to you if you like? Message me on here if so, cheers.

Ta very much for the offer, but I really need one as a permanent fixture on my garage as i;m regularly lifting shite around.

I used to have a decent one a while ago, but it got pinched!

There is a trolley jack in my garage which I have been meaning to sort out for years. It needs new seals and hydraulic fluid. Transportation might be a problem as it pisses out fluid every time I move it but you are welcome to it for nowt if we can find a way of getting it to you.

In some kind of perverse ultra-shite combo, I can offer the following:

2jbjdzc.jpg

Yes, that's a pair of genuine rear under-seat bass speakers removed from a J-reg XJ40 fitted in some distinctly home-made enclosures designed to sit behind the seats of a Mk1 MR2.

I have no further use for them so figured I'd offer them up for sale on here. They're in perfect working order (they haven't been stored in a damp loft or anything)

Obviously I will remove them from the enclosure if for some inexplicable reason you aren't planning on fitting Jag speakers into an MR2.

I'm based in South Manchester

How does £25 inc. p+p sound? Or you're welcome to collect for £20? 

Computer bits clear out:

OCZ OCZ2N1066SR2GK 8500 Ram 1 Gb (x2) SLI ready DDR2 (surely must mean something to someone!)
£12 the pair posted.

Elixir 512mb DDR2 Ram (x2) £7 the pair posted

Nvidia Pegatron 684 Graphics card £12 posted

Nvidia 8800 Gts Albatron 512mb Graphics card £40 posted

i was wondering if anyone here is interested in service items for their cars as i got clearing out of a motor factors a while ago some of the stock i can identify ads i got some books qh bosh lucas intermotor books but some of the stock i still cant identify and i hope someone out there might be able to help to identify these parts and hopefully keep someone still motoring  :-D

i was wondering if anyone here is interested in service items for their cars as i got clearing out of a motor factors a while ago some of the stock i can identify ads i got some books qh bosh lucas intermotor books but some of the stock i still cant identify and i hope someone out there might be able to help to identify these parts and hopefully keep someone still motoring  :-D

Do you have a set of brake shoes hold down pins for Mk 1 Toyota Yaris (French built - VNK chassis number)?

I am looking for a working Rover style key fob like this one....

35.jpg

As fitted to Freelanders, Rover 75's and various others. It has "LUCAS 17TN" printed on the back.

The rover 75 had a mini type key all in one with the key- This style was avaliable on the 25-45 and zr and zs and mg tf though. Good luck with the hunt

hi...can anyone help...im after a pair of slotmags to fit on the HA viva front end on my ford popular 103E...prefer 15" x skinny as possible...in 4" pcd 4 stud pattern...max 5" wide..

i know 3 1/2" and 4" were available but the owners of the two pairs that i know about ,wont part with them...

help please...( might be interested in 14"x5" minor slots...)

cheers...alan