Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Set of 4 Peugeot / Citroen cyclone alloys.

195 55 15 with 3 good Westlake tyres and 1 just above wear bars.

Comes with set of alloy wheel bolts and locking nuts.

Located in Accrington but could deliver if localish.

£80 shiters discount available but also open to interesting swaps including 3 way fridge, decent mtb WHY?

Need the cash so anyone want to offer £50?

I've PM'd Cort16 about his offer, but in a fit of belt'n'braces backup planning...

Anyone got (or know someone who has) a Garrett TD04HL turbo, for an 850 T5, engine code B5234T 03?

Cash or Paypal waiting. Cheers m'dears.

EDIT: ordered turbo turned up today, panic over. Until I find out it's goosed.

Renault 5 door pockets, for the early engine behind the gearbox model.

photorn.jpg

I've had these many years and recently restrained myself from butchering away the lip that hooks onto the metalwork of the R5 door just to fit to a shitty van, if anyone wants them for a Rennie I'll happily swap them for alternative door pockets,  No include cherish plate!

Is anyone breaking a Series 1 Discovery? I've decided I might make a stab at fixing this one, so need a fair few spares. Front doors, bonnet and wings would be handy...

We might have what you are after. 2 door.post-6461-0-08277400-1411807514_thumb.jpg

It is awaiting being scrapped, I will check condition of front panels. It is in Heacham Norfolk.

Marc

Anyone got a cheap radiator grille off of something old? A35 or something like that? I've an idea rattling around in my head since seeing an unidentified grille in the back at work, but have been unable to secure it's release.

I've got a Wolseley 16/60 grille somewhere... also (depending what shape your ideas take) a couple of Ford Granada mk1 grilles and one off a Ford Cargo.  I'm sure something can be arranged.

since no one bit my arms off for those deluxe fog lamp things how about...

VW 6 disc autochanger.

worked when i took it out of a skoda octavia 5 years ago. not sure how to test it. i think you have to plug in the YGB multiplug and give it power on the ratty other cable before it'll work. also needs a compatible head unit - worked with a VW gamma unit that i think i lost or was in the back of that scirocco triggers friend took away. possibly CDs inside.

free + p&p (weighs maybe 2kg max) or collect from ipswich or needham market.

edit: this lived in the center console rather than in the boot where they routinely fill up with screenwash from poor octavia design and construction. i say lived in the centre console, i dont think it was meant to live there and sat at a funny angle holding the heated rear screen button on *just* enough...

have you still got this? I would be interested in it for the wifes puddle jumper 

cheers 

James 

I've got a Wolseley 16/60 grille somewhere... also (depending what shape your ideas take) a couple of Ford Granada mk1 grilles and one off a Ford Cargo.  I'm sure something can be arranged.

Would you mind bobbing over some pictures of the 16/60 one please? And perhaps some rough measurements?

post-4559-0-93910700-1412276671_thumb.jpg

Wolseley 16/60... what I have is the big bit in the middle, without the side grilles but with the illuminating badge.  It's buried in my lockup somewhere, so I'll have to dig for it to take measurements and photos of the actual item.  That may take a few days...

Wanted: set of alloys for Big Rover (75). Not bothered about the rubbery stuff that goes round 'em. Either boggo standard 75 or MG ZT alloys are ok as it would cost me more to have the one's on the car refurbed. That can be a job for next year.

The alloys on ebay are light years away and a bit pricey. Can do a bit of cash or swapsies for a pretty much unused small'ish compressor that I have used twice.

As near to Herts/Beds/London would be superfab.

Ta

Ken

Have 2 sets for sale but in birmingham.... all tyres good brands in near new condition .. both sets 18"