Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Looking for a working, pre-engaged starter motor for/from a Hillman Hunter (or badge-engineered variant). 

If you have one or know where one's going, please let me know.

Also after a radiator for the same car, but that's less urgent. Thanks!

I have a set of these 15" Audi A4/A6 wheels kicking about. They will also fit similar Passats and various other VAG chod.

$_35.JPG

Same as the one pictured, although all 4 need a good refurb. No dints or buckles and held air fine. Compete with centrecaps (although these each have a random small hole drilled in the edge)

£40 to clear!

Collection from Stoke on Trent.

5x steels off a Vw jetta/Bora/vento thing with 4 Marshall Matrac XM and 1 Summat or other in 185/60/14 82 H flavour.

Done very little in the way of mileage.

The Marshalls have 7mm+ on all of them and the random has 8mm

3 chrome trims and probably 4 centre caps and most of a set of wheel bolts for free !

IMG_20140729_193448_zps6f92aada.jpg

IMG_20140729_193527_zps2d13cbbb.jpg

IMG_20140729_193504_zps0fc3a207.jpg

Offers over £100 for shiters.

Don't make me 'bay them.  :-)

Also after a radiator for the same car, but that's less urgent. Thanks!

I have a Rootes rad kicking about, its out of an earlier Minx. No idea if it would fit but I'm happy to stick a pic up if think it may do.

I have a Rootes rad kicking about, its out of an earlier Minx. No idea if it would fit but I'm happy to stick a pic up if think it may do.

Thanks very much Simmo - but SheffCortinaCentre has already sorted me out with a rad.

Still looking for a starter motor if anyone can help, though. Also with thanks to SCC, I now know that the type of starter motor I'm after fits all of the following cars:

Marina/Ital 1.7/1.8 (75-84).

Austin1800/Princess1800 (72-78)

Sherpa automatic 1.7/1.8 (74-84)

Avenger/Hunter range (74-81)

Part number is Lucas SM 302 (9 teeth).

It looks a little something like this:

!B4RC+2Q!Wk~$(KGrHqF,!g8E)7tHP,OJBMpNbmT

Anyone got a spare copy of The Sun (today's..31st) they don't want? Word on the street is my Cherry Europe got a mention but I could get a copy.

My other half has got 5 copies as there was a voucher for 5 quid off in Morrisons in yesterdays Sun. If you want any more copies let me know I don't suppose she will bin them before next week.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Michelin 215/65/15 Premacy tyre. Bought in error as I needed a smaller size! I think the rim is Fiat Ulysse. I reckon at least 6mm of tread with even wear.

£15 collected from Chestet.

WANTED

A FRAME

Didn't you sell yours a couple years back Dave? I was gonna have it, but was too slow.

But you can come and borrow mine from BD23 any time you like mate, comes with purpose-built A-framing trailer board, flashy flasher and hi-vis vest!

5x steels off a Vw jetta/Bora/vento thing with 4 Marshall Matrac XM and 1 Summat or other in 185/60/14 82 H flavour.

Done very little in the way of mileage.

The Marshalls have 7mm+ on all of them and the random has 8mm

3 chrome trims and probably 4 centre caps and most of a set of wheel bolts for free !

IMG_20140729_193448_zps6f92aada.jpg

IMG_20140729_193527_zps2d13cbbb.jpg

IMG_20140729_193504_zps0fc3a207.jpg

Offers over £100 for shiters.

Don't make me 'bay them.  :-)

Open to offers gentlemen. reasonable ones of course...:-)

Anyone got a spare copy of The Sun (today's..31st) they don't want? Word on the street is my Cherry Europe got a mention but I could get a copy.

It's on the BT website thingy too..

http://home.bt.com/pictures/motoring-features/celebrating-the-everyday-classic-41363923648336