The MB sex den thread

NorthernMonkey

I have a problem.

Quite a lot of them at last count, but I sold my spare daily last week so it’s time to pick up a new sensible that actually sort of works.

That’s on Thursday, though…today we’re off to collect another random toy…

First mode of transport. The black one, once I’ve shifted two others that are blocking it in.

IMG_3690.jpeg.7c910bc952bb3c821c4b13487fc93442.jpeg

Phase 1 completed, although Burnley is gridlocked for some reason so sustenance will have to wait until York. Train is due in 7 minutes and I’ve only just got here…

IMG_3693.jpeg.1fb4888306f85e0c55d577ceda5bb110.jpeg

Claire is working from home today and one of the spaniels is laid under her desk and farting like a trooper so I’m glad I’m out of the way!

5 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Not a train I'm familiar with.  Must be some kind of weird Northern thing.  Bon voyage!

They are a common sight up here in the northern wastelands. I think they thought they’d better invest in something a bit more substantial when replacing the Pacers!

Well, this is a new one on me.

Train is supposed to be heading to York…it pulls into Leeds and we’re all told the onward train is now on another platform. Everyone gets off and heads across the station to platform 11 where there’s no sign of a train, just a bloke who tells us it’s now been moved across to platform 12. Guess where the train we’ve all been kicked off is?!

Fuck me, they’d struggle with the proverbial brewery piss up.

Now back on the same train and heading to York but having to stand as there’s now no seats and my onward connection leaves 6 minutes before we arrive?? 😂

In the latest instalment of you couldn’t make this shit up, we landed at York 6 minutes too late for the next train.

No worries, there’s another one going to Durham in 10 minutes.

Oh, hang on, that one says ‘Cross Country’ on the side and apparently, us dirty TransPennine Express scum aren’t welcome aboard.

Best check with the information desk…ah yes, your ticket is only for the TPE service so the next one is in 50 minutes. Well, it should have been but due to staffing issues, it’s cancelled so the next one after that is 13.07?!? 🤬

12 minutes ago, NorthernMonkey said:

Just had to google that…

Really?! 😂

To be fair the old D-stock was pretty reliable on LUL metals, plus all alloy so won't ever rot away in most uses. Can't get more Railshite than powering an old tube train with a Ford Transit engine.......