Man Down

outlaw118

Got a call from the old dear about 2 hours ago, little bro' @Nev has died out in Lanzarote. 
Pretty instant from what I can make out, flying out 6am tomorrow, PM will be done by Wednesday.

Balls.

9 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

Got a call from the old dear about 2 hours ago, little bro' @Nev has died out in Lanzarote. 
Pretty instant from what I can make out, flying out 6am tomorrow, PM will be done by Wednesday.

Balls.

condolences, how was he?

29 minutes ago, stuboy said:

condolences, how old was he?

Thanks for the comments. Bit shell shocked as you can imagine. He sent me a video of one of his dogs fighting a towel at 10am this morning.
Oh, and thanks for the "Haha" emoji @SiC glad you find this shit funny.

• Sad 2

44 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

Oh, and thanks for the "Haha" emoji @SiC glad you find this shit funny

Shit I'm really sorry. I fucked up by fat thumbing the emoji button trying to do too much at once. That was the last one I meant to hit. 😬 

Utter condolences to you. I've had my fair share of deaths to deal in the last few years and it doesn't get easier. Life is real shit at times.

• Like 2

51.  I'm a little older than that, and my wife keeps reminding me that every hour on this earth is a bonus, and I should stop waiting to live my life. 

My heart goes out to the outlaw family. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So sorry to hear this mate, sympathies and condolences to you and your family.

So sorry to read this, Bob. I hope everything goes as well as it can whilst you're out there. 

That’s properly rubbish, I hope it all goes as well as expected and things aren’t too grim. Sudden deaths are a real shocker 😔

Thanks all, just arrived at the villa. Appointment at Hospital tomorrow which hopefully might shed a bit of light on what happened.

Passed the site of the incident. Felt a bit weird.

As an aside, I’m positive planes used to have more space, I spent the 4 hour flight crammed in a space that an eight year old would struggle with.

And there was some twat diagonally behind me, wearing a hat, chatting shit all the way. He was lucky to exit the plane without a dry slap.