GS AMI Rally

richardmorris

I have said our GS is resting this year and I was not planning to attend this year, however Mrs6C has stepped in and says she wants to go.

This week my DS has been returned to the road following repairs to reattach the bumper after my attempt to rip it off on a tree in our drive. This means it the most likely candidate for Sunday.

post-4787-0-15063700-1533224591_thumb.jpg

Wondered whose that Mercedes was! Mine was the Espace.

I liked that! I was standing next to you as you left- an acorn landed on the roof!

The Mercedes is my daily car. The 2cv is up with my Dad in wales and the x1/9 is awaiting a clutch master cylinder. As I said to Chris salter - better I come in the merc than not at all - the more the merrier!

The P reg one belongs to the Webb family. Long time CXers. It’s an early diesel and slower than a 2cv towing a laden trailer. Apparently it was painted two tone in an effort to shift it off the forecourt in the 1970s. After that it languished in a field until Keith bought it about 18years ago.

The P reg one belongs to the Webb family. Long time CXers. It’s an early diesel and slower than a 2cv towing a laden trailer. Apparently it was painted two tone in an effort to shift it off the forecourt in the 1970s. After that it languished in a field until Keith bought it about 18years ago.

Yes, that is the one I see in their front drive every time I visit. He also has a CX2200 C-Matic and S2 Ambulance. They frequently get "papped" on Flickr. Seems he's got others dotted about the place as well.....