Ebay Tat Volume 2 - Sadly deceased.

trigger

You'd think the Scorpio Killer wouldn't just plaster his name on the side of his very conspicous-looking vehicle. Callahan will have no bother finding him.

Not bread delivery/crusty/road protestor/Swampy...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Commer-Caravette- ... 2a0f0ca705

'Diesel, fitted with Perkins Phaser engine'

Five large? :shock:

Hey, don't forget to flick through the pictures though as he appears to have some right classy old rammle in the background, including what looks like a Farina based car and a Commer(?) van.

Not lucky clothes pegs/tarmac/lead off the church roof...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAMPER-DEMOUTABLE ... 4157c9957c

...just think, you could de-mount the rear then drive round like a complete twat as seems fit for the majority of OMG Animal Warrior L200 plastic Pikey owners.

I notice his Viva which he got for under £1700 didn't meet its reserve of over £4300. Funny that.

I think the automatic may have put people off. I've met the doctor, and he's a nice bloke, but he does tend to go on epic turd polishing missions occasionally, his last two cars being fine examples. I know a lot of folks value "originality", but a sow's ear will always be as such unless "ahem" modified

I don't think it's totally implausable for that Marina to be a Marina, what with BL's penchant for extended shelf-life on commercials etc.

*anorak mode*The door handles give it away as an Ital. Oh and the dash is the right shape, but the wrong colour. */anorak mode*

I think VOSA might have something to say about the overhang on that.

nah - the overhand can be massive - the one on the back of my van is 7ft at least! I believe it can be a maximum of 60% of the wheelbase!

45% the last time I asked Vosa.