The grumpy thread

outlaw118

Tayne, I may be being dense here, but how on earth did a delivery from Carlisle to Aberdeen end up in Tamworth? Surely these places are in opposite directions?

These courier companies are all MASSIVE TWATS. Interparcel are a great example of the breed.

I think Mr B hit the nail on the head.

With a red hot mallet.

I went to Interparcel after problems with Parcels2Go (but not where you wanted them to).

I ALWAYS book and pay the 2% fee to use Paypal - if there are any problems you just report them for not delivering the service.

The one they failed to collect last week due to "SNO CHAOS" I was refunded with no problems.

the problem i have with the Italy parcel is thats its an ebay sale and the buyer is getting anxious about it. if he makes a claim with ebay, paypal will refund him and i will be 150 quid short in my paypal balance with a neg into the bargain

i dont use parcel2go as they even crappier than interparcel

Some twat has managed to turn their x5 onto it's roof at the top of my road, on a flat, suburban 30 limit road with no snow or ice. Normally I would be over the moon and posting pictures in the antidote for grump thread, but they managed to annihilate the cable distribution box, so I've had no telly, phone or internet since about midday, and I'm unlikely to get any soon. I wouldn't mind so much, but I can't work so it's costing me £60 a day. I've had to trek down the garden to the shed (-14c inside) to get a signal on my phone to post this moan.

Tayne, I may be being dense here, but how on earth did a delivery from Carlisle to Aberdeen end up in Tamworth? Surely these places are in opposite directions?

If its DHL they have a couple of huge hub type depots at Hams Hall which is very close to Tamworth. One of the depots is the "lost property" department, which is where you end up ringing after trying to trace your missing parcel for a few weeks. The parcel is often found then lost again/stolen by DHL staff by which time the 28 day limit to make a claim has expired and they completely wash their hands of you.

If its DHL they have a couple of huge hub type depots at Hams Hall which is very close to Tamworth. One of the depots is the "lost property" department, which is where you end up ringing after trying to trace your missing parcel for a few weeks. The parcel is often found then lost again/stolen by DHL staff by which time the 28 day limit to make a claim has expired and they completely wash their hands of you.

Its UPS.

Its an ebay purchase and I paid by Paypal so I could pull the plug and get my money back.

However, I suspect that this cold weather will continue into March so I'd quite like the tyres even if it is january before I get them.

the problem i have with the Italy parcel is thats its an ebay sale and the buyer is getting anxious about it. if he makes a claim with ebay, paypal will refund him and i will be 150 quid short in my paypal balance with a neg into the bargain

i dont use parcel2go as they even crappier than interparcel

oh dear, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Italy is a country that many ebay sellers will not post to due to the amount of stuff that goes 'missing'

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/sho ... p?t=667011

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy&hl ... b4b9e55417

It's possible it's just held up but from other peoples experience it would seem the Italians know their little game. Just withdraw all your paypal money and hope for the best.

bollox....missed the frickin start of the new top gear. WTF is it doing on a random Tuesday evening slot??

When the fffk was that on?! I didn't even know there was a new run starting!

Is it right enough that Tiff Needell is the new Stig though... I'd be more up for VB-H action meself...

WTF is going on here, this isn't what this thread is for. this for moaning about trivial problems that no one else will put up with you moaning about.

In the spirit of which, these fuggin Gu Choc Cookies are MUCH TOO SMALL. You can't make something this delicious and then ruin it my making it end. Whatever, I had four so I shouldn't moan really.

As you were chaps!

And A very British driveby at that. Couldn't make out what May was firing (HK 9 LEM?), Hammond at one stage had a US-made Beretta 92F, and Clarkson had what looked like a Bushmaster model. All on single shot! Not what the South Central gangstas would use - MAC 10,11 or 12, Ingram, micro Uzi, anything spray and pray. I'd love to see Prince Philip on a drive-by: out the back of a L322 Rangie with a sawn-off Purdy, or a blunderbuss loaded with nails.

On the subject of Top Gear, I had to laugh at all the digs at Ben Collins being outed as The Stig, Especially when they had to do a driveby using cardboard Stigs as targets.

TBH, I found all the Stig-digs a bit tiresome. Quite enjoyed the rest of the programme, though.

I'm grumpy about the fact that Norm wants to inflict his ignorant political agenda onto other people without even considering the possibility that there could be faults with America.

I'm grumpy about Norm making bullshit claims about what other people have said.

I'm grumpy about the fact that I've been told what to be grumpy about.

I am, however, highly amused by the fact that Norm thinks my diet is somehow comparable to America's obesity problem.

But on this occasion I will bow to the pressure of you lot, "chill out FFS!" and press the button to ignore the troll.

I'm also grumpy about the fact that Top Gear hasn't appeared on the iplayer yet.