Dollywobbler's Consolidated Tat Thread

dollywobbler

As you say, it could be the rear flexis. Even if there are two of them they are probably the same age so would deteriorate evenly. If they are collapsing internally they'll open up with the pressure of putting your foot on the pedal but there's not enough pressure on the return so the brakes stay on partially. 

Would rear flexis have to come from Aus? The fittings are fairly standard, you just need to find the length. 

Cheers folks. The video.

Spotted it after driving a Multipla for a test last week. Ummed and aaah'd a bit too long, then it sold. But of course, it sold* on Ebay! I dropped a message to the seller and sure enough, TWUNTS a-plenty were attempting to ruin his day. So, £200 off and she was mine. Deal done last night, jumped on public transport this morning, got back home all good? Not entirely. Afraid the 'wrong' list will have to wait for tomorrow's video, but there is a piece of me hoping this isn't going to be an utter disaster... (the usual post-purchase sensation!).

I knew I'd seen this before. 

I never saw the footballist show,  but on Sept 1st my piss taking mate sent me this :

IMG-20210901-WA0000.thumb.jpg.5173366f38312cd2f6c100e540303da4.jpg

With the caption "this would go well with your pink mini" 

If it were mine, I'd park it next to a skip and transfer anything gold or green in to it, but that's just me. 

Good luck @dollywobbler

And anyway, my mini is orange. 

2 hours ago, dollywobbler said:

Cheers folks. The video.

Spotted it after driving a Multipla for a test last week. Ummed and aaah'd a bit too long, then it sold. But of course, it sold* on Ebay! I dropped a message to the seller and sure enough, TWUNTS a-plenty were attempting to ruin his day. So, £200 off and she was mine. Deal done last night, jumped on public transport this morning, got back home all good? Not entirely. Afraid the 'wrong' list will have to wait for tomorrow's video, but there is a piece of me hoping this isn't going to be an utter disaster... (the usual post-purchase sensation!).

you know I heard a couple people say that betty was your midlife crisis car,

no, this is clearly your midlife crisis car :mrgreen: what an autoshite car for it too :) 

very much looking forward to seeing part 2 and how the rest of the family react to it! LOL