What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Out in the Renault 25 today with Mrs D looking at bathroom showrooms to spend money that'd be better used buying crap cars. Like to use it as much as I can unless weather is really bad. Black lady comes alongside, big smile and thumbs up. As she pulls away, I see she's driving an R reg Mercedes of some description, so not that much younger than the Renault. 

After a morning (well a couple of hours) spent dismantling the rear brakes on the Range Roveur some friends stopped by to take me out for lunch. 4 of us, two not driving. Good lunch, many litres of house red. Friend and I have a debate about "just one more carafe" and we both decide to be sensible and not do it. The cafe owner had obviously been listening and arrived with another carafe - un cadeau (present) from him.

Think I will spend the afternoon on the sofa with crap TV (and maybe another bottle!)

may on dave talking about steam and electric pioneers

hes ripping a merc amg and says the problem is at the back - starts talking about the petrol tank oh 85 litres from london gets you to scotland if electric the battery would have to be 3-4 times the length of the car - ERRRRR NO

it was only 2014 - teslas had been invented :P:D

researchers need a slap or their quinoa taking off them