What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

10 hours ago, Datsuncog said:

One of the fingers of my lunchtime off-brand KitKat didn't contain any wafer, just solid chocolate all the way through.

575174816_IMG_20221012_1310332.thumb.jpg.eae1a5bb437b0f635c206a743c652d2c.jpg

I don't know why that feels like a win, but it does somehow.

I’ve had that happen a couple of times with real Kit Kats . Presumably the wafers and moulds are made to different tolerances and eventually they create a small gap.

8 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

I’ve had that happen a couple of times with real Kit Kats . Presumably the wafers and moulds are made to different tolerances and eventually they create a small gap.

Will it be worth a fortune like those mis-printed £5 notes 

so having issues due to medical

rang them

showed them photos 🤢

they said they have look and speak to them that know

went into work - told them i migh have to leave suddenly in the afternoon or not be in tomorrow (what the hossy said)

after ringing them at 8 o clock they rang at 1130 - we have a space get in here naahhhhhh (mike reid)

i cant im in ramsbottom :D

would 1300 be ok

yes

finally released at 1630 - hopefully what they did sorts me out

they also signed me off again for a week :D

fek - bored again

and while i went on holiday the last time - due to what theyve done its gonna be dad taxi for the next week

def quailty street tin tomorrow :D

the other grin is i have speed awareness on saturday - i was working but now not

LIE IN!!!!!!!!!

Must be my lucky week (for a change)

If you know, you know... 

No hammering and no heat. No power tools/impact guns etc either! 03 plate Audi A4, doesn't look like it's been touched recently. 

I don't like having to extract those when they're seized... I don't think anybody does!

15 hours ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Must be my lucky week (for a change)

If you know, you know... 

No hammering and no heat. No power tools/impact guns etc either! 03 plate Audi A4, doesn't look like it's been touched recently. 

I don't like having to extract those when they're seized... I don't think anybody does!

image.jpeg.b07e7527b0109f381d4597cabdce60c3.jpeg

16 hours ago, MikeR said:

Hopefully this chap will be ok , he was very small , vets found fly eggs on him and strimmer marks on his spines , was curled up on the pavement in the middle of the day IMG_20221013_164829923.thumb.jpg.738660818affdbd04a64272e9765efa7.jpgIMG_20221013_164812527.thumb.jpg.73b682c1bc18def03c38030beb635ef8.jpg

I've got a regular feeder and milk drinker here..... Looks to be in fine health luckily

IMG_20220803_215437.thumb.jpg.ae804040b37561aee6a59ad16497450e.jpg

On 10/9/2022 at 5:23 PM, reb said:

Because by and large we agree with her?

Why haven't the English seen through David Cameron Theresa May Boris Johnson Liz Truss yet?

As an expat Scot living in Wales I was never that impressed with her to be honest and her views on Indy. Having lived here through Covid and watched the machinations of just how little consideration that the UK Gov (UK = English?) has given to this Principality then I too, by and large, agree with here as do my remaining family in Scotland who were never that bothered about politics.

On 10/9/2022 at 5:23 PM, reb said:

Why haven't the English seen through David Cameron Theresa May Boris Johnson Liz Truss yet?

As an expat Scot living in Wales I was never that impressed with her to be honest and her views on Indy. Having lived here through Covid and watched the machinations of just how little consideration that the UK Gov (UK = English?) has given to this Principality then I too, by and large, agree with here as do my remaining family in Scotland who were never that bothered about politics.

On 09/10/2022 at 17:23, reb said:

Get real. Wee Krankie is as bad as any of them, except any time she’s found out , it’s “ the English bastards are to blame “ and half the country (well 49%) believe her. They’ve made as much a mess of Scotland as the Tories have of the U.K. and they’re only in charge of about 1/4 of it.