What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

On 2/19/2022 at 8:07 PM, twosmoke300 said:

Gone feckin big time haven’t I ? 😂

3B1D53C0-5DB1-4DB1-B864-6BE1B6CE3E8B.jpeg

421738EE-3D6F-45B7-85F7-89A638CF4A7D.jpeg

D3076E54-C6E8-4113-B586-B97FB1716CD0.jpeg

My garage just loans me an over twenty year old Saab 9-5 estate, almost identical to what I have taken to them to service/repair. Its great because I know where all the knobs and switches are.

15 hours ago, goosey said:

Pissing about on Hartlepool Marina instead of working 

191732A5-B947-4594-BA01-207B3641D3B2.jpeg

Is that cafe still there in the corner , they did a very nice breakfast , I used to do a drop and wait job in Hartlepool 

First time I sat for 3 hours in their yard , after one of the lads told me about the cafe & marina I had many a nice breakfast and a view to look at.

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

Like many people I enjoy a good Rufford Ford video, but some are better than others - this Toyota Aygo nonchalantly sailing across the river is absolutely fantastic.

It was pretty low there ( below 2ft). It was above the 3 ft mark a few days ago.

Love seeing big expensive German SUVs getting stuck. Also van drivers en masse seem pretty clueless .

16 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

It was pretty low there ( below 2ft). It was above the 3 ft mark a few days ago.

Love seeing big expensive German SUVs getting stuck. Also van drivers en masse seem pretty clueless .

Van drivers think they'll be ok because they're high up.They don't realise that the air intake is often quite low though.

Ask me how I know 😁

needed to rent a car for tomorrow

due to lyfe couldnt book it till this morning wanted to do it monday tuesday

did it with the plane cos it was convenient and even tho ive rented thru them before at a different place they sent me a mail within minutes - we dont accept this (checked on t and cs and it said was ok)

so thats that fucked but then go round looking elsewhere and there was one

came up and ok 166 quid for 3 days not too bad was paying that on the other one

no 166 a day!!!!!!!!!! also 300 miles a day limit (id do that on the first day) didnt check how much the per mile was

dayum :D

there was another down the page that was more

like flights the closer you get they take the piss but omg :D

also lol that two of the rental places are closed when i get there even tho its not the middle of the night

like phils post earlier i will also hear banjos :D (and tractors cough)

On 2/1/2022 at 9:26 PM, 808 Estate said:

zavomh84ufe81.jpg

One of my very best mates from uni has the surname Hiscock. He’s a very placid chap, even after years of ribbing and japery at school because of the name, to the point that he jokes that he has a tenner in his wallet for anyone who gives him a surname-based joke that he hasn’t heard before.