What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I genuinely thought that this was a piss take but apparently not 

Dirty gutters that look shit but you can paint them to make them look OK £20 , 2 sets available ,so you don't even get what's in the fucking picture for £20 

Screenshot_20200808-195338_Facebook.jpg

Just now, somewhatfoolish said:

Q's given him a S1 Esprit and it's not broken down yet. Hot pursuit by salty eurovillains pending, but first some outrageous flirting with Valerie Leon.

And it manages to survive more than a shower without becoming a swimming pool. How much fiction do they expect us to take?

9 hours ago, Floatylight said:

How can people get away with openly advertising this rubbish..eb4dcd71e372a31f8a8296a3a56b775c.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-information/forms/pre-form

Why do they get away with it? 

Because nobody is prepared to grass them up ? 

On 8/5/2020 at 1:33 PM, Aston Martin said:

Panpan passed having done 1200 miles in a year. However, cheeky bastards.

All I have are tools, random empty cardboard boxes. Some dirty trousers and an axe.

47E6B080-C8EF-458A-8A8C-7574793E61B9.jpeg

Boot floor check is part of the test . Really grinds my gears when customers leave a load of crap in their cars / seats down / belts trapped etc for mot 

15 hours ago, Wack said:

I genuinely thought that this was a piss take but apparently not 

Dirty gutters that look shit but you can paint them to make them look OK £20 , 2 sets available ,so you don't even get what's in the fucking picture for £20 

Screenshot_20200808-195338_Facebook.jpg

Reminds me of the bloke I found on market place trying to sell used asbestos roof sheeting for $20 a sheet.

He didn’t mention they were asbestos, mind you.

From a box of old automobilia I have been working my way through.

Chap in a tie, having a bit of a weekend tinker and then bogging off down the pub for an honest Sunday booze-up. I am going to pretend life was like that in 1967 whether it true or not. Note what is under the Elan as he 'pops' the wheels on. Here is good old Dr. Hammerton and his Lotus Elan.

20200809_121228.thumb.jpg.fd03fb171c38f1d4e64b04ed84118f59.jpg

20200809_122628.thumb.jpg.5a16bee69caa662cdfc6d90f912f1733.jpg

20200809_122756.thumb.jpg.ef330f000409b366e18df49433a6d6df.jpg

was gonna pop up to carnforth to do some squiggly roads that i missed on the way back from scotland last week due to the weather

saw the forecast last night and there were blobs of rain just where i was going just at the time id be going

decided to drink tea eat pancakes and watch hubnut and attempt to renew ESTA

watching hubnut get annoyed with beeps in rubbish vectra :P

from my friend @Magic last night, to my response when I was asked why I was looking for a specific top gear episode LOL :mrgreen: (in a small mostly computer related but the odd car discussion group chat im part of)

Standard Dez. Anyone else would be ogling the boobs of the Page 3 girl, Dez gets stiffy for Uncle Bobs Lanchester…

15 hours ago, PhilA said:

Drove 200 miles today, mixed journey, city plus highway plus a bit of spirited driving.

Car says average economy is 30mpg (uk) and at 80 it was ticking along keeping a constant 37 uk mpg.

Not bad for 485hp V8. All American Cars Are Shit...

gas at 2 quid a gallon and youre going slowly :P

does it have line lock or does only the hellcat have that