ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

...I guess it's not road legal...

I think that's the nub of the matter. The silly exhaust system rules it out of attainment of a valid MOT for one.

But yes, the interior looks quite well done. I'd have been impressed if he'd stuffed a Ford/Lincoln 460ci in there - that would've justified the 'huge engine' bit, by being on the 7+L mark (too pissed to work it out...). And I don't imagine he has a wife, Junkman! Or not for much longer.

...I guess it's not road legal...

I think that's the nub of the matter. The silly exhaust system rules it out of attainment of a valid MOT for one.

But yes, the interior looks quite well done. I'd have been impressed if he'd stuffed a Ford/Lincoln 460ci in there - that would've justified the 'huge engine' bit, by being on the 7+L mark (too pissed to work it out...). And I don't imagine he has a wife, Junkman! Or not for much longer.

Ladies and Gentlemen; I have reached some kind of higher state thro' the power of laughter. I've laughed at this thing for 5 minutes solid, and I've come out the other side. There's nothing more I can say about this, other than to invite you thro' the shite-rods wormhole. Paper bag on standby...

2552258.jpg

Among the waffle in the ad (which consumed 4 of the 5 minutes) for 'Bulldog' are;

... a huge 302 cubic inch... This has to be seen to be understood.

302, huge? In which galaxy? I doubt I'd understand, even if I did come to see. Even if I was on acid, looking at it thro' the wrong end of a telescope. Which it kind of looks like already.

Mind you, I'll have a gram or two of whatever he's on - £29,000, for this monstrosity? That would be a lovely reality to be in.

I could build an almost exact replica of this i anyones interested? ........All i need is an old massey ferguson, a rotten chevette body shell to drop on top, 8 bean cans for the tailpipes and a semi squashed dulux paint can for the super charger..... i'll even do it cheap, only £20k .

Ladies and Gentlemen; I have reached some kind of higher state thro' the power of laughter. I've laughed at this thing for 5 minutes solid, and I've come out the other side. There's nothing more I can say about this, other than to invite you thro' the shite-rods wormhole. Paper bag on standby...

2552258.jpg

Among the waffle in the ad (which consumed 4 of the 5 minutes) for 'Bulldog' are;

302, huge? In which galaxy? I doubt I'd understand, even if I did come to see. Even if I was on acid, looking at it thro' the wrong end of a telescope. Which it kind of looks like already.

Mind you, I'll have a gram or two of whatever he's on - £29,000, for this monstrosity? That would be a lovely reality to be in.

I could build an almost exact replica of this i anyones interested? ........All i need is an old massey ferguson, a rotten chevette body shell to drop on top, 8 bean cans for the tailpipes and a semi squashed dulux paint can for the super charger..... i'll even do it cheap, only £20k .

2552258.jpg

Ford Pinto.....yeah I remember them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT0J0rcJTLo

2552258.jpg

Ford Pinto.....yeah I remember them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT0J0rcJTLo

^Dunno about them exploding on contact (wasn't that the Corvair anyway, or is that another can of worms?), but according to the seller, Ford created them to emulate the success of the Mini. Eh? So it wasn't just Ford building one of the most pathetic cars of all time, in a desperate bid to head off the threat from frugal Japanese cars?

Also, I'm going to stick my neck right out here, and say that the Krauser's almost worth it. LCR chassis'd BMW Krauser sidecar? Multiple world championships? The thing's got serious pedigree. Not many Domanis out there, so it's hard to say what it's actually worth. Altho' I will say; if it had a properly hot engine, it would seal the deal. If I had the thick end of E35,000. Which I don't, and probly never will have.

^Dunno about them exploding on contact (wasn't that the Corvair anyway, or is that another can of worms?), but according to the seller, Ford created them to emulate the success of the Mini. Eh? So it wasn't just Ford building one of the most pathetic cars of all time, in a desperate bid to head off the threat from frugal Japanese cars?

Also, I'm going to stick my neck right out here, and say that the Krauser's almost worth it. LCR chassis'd BMW Krauser sidecar? Multiple world championships? The thing's got serious pedigree. Not many Domanis out there, so it's hard to say what it's actually worth. Altho' I will say; if it had a properly hot engine, it would seal the deal. If I had the thick end of E35,000. Which I don't, and probly never will have.

No, the Pinto was known for exploding after a rear-end shunt, largely due to the poor positioning / protection of the fuel tank.

Corvair was notorious for its handling issues - which were largely due to Americans not knowing how to handle a rear-engined car, buggering up the tyre pressures and lifting off in corners, that kind of thing, but then Ralph Nader got his teeth into it (and made a fugging fortune in the process) and the rest is history.

No, the Pinto was known for exploding after a rear-end shunt, largely due to the poor positioning / protection of the fuel tank.

Corvair was notorious for its handling issues - which were largely due to Americans not knowing how to handle a rear-engined car, buggering up the tyre pressures and lifting off in corners, that kind of thing, but then Ralph Nader got his teeth into it (and made a fugging fortune in the process) and the rest is history.