Autoshite Stickers

Minimad5

Contraceptives - No (Unless you want them full of holes, as i could get my cousin to tattoo "Autoshite" on them :lol: )

Go on. Nothing finishes off that special evening by slipping on an Autoshite nodder. Stamped part worn and with your knob size written on the side in yellow paint pen.

As these seem to be a success are you going to be making some Autoshite T Shirts and contraceptives?

T-shirts - Maybe

Contraceptives - No (Unless you want them full of holes, as i could get my cousin to tattoo "Autoshite" on them :lol: )

I did a T shit shop for the forum a while back. I will see if I can find the URL. No condoms though.... :lol:

T shit?

Is this some new craze I know nothing about?

I know about Marg-poo where you pop a poo in a microwaved tub of marg and then pop it back in the fridge so it sets solid with the poo hidden beneath the surface. Takes a couple of days of normal use to find it.....

+1 for a PM when the internal ones are in stock, could be doing with a few of the paper backed ones... in fact, while I'm on, +1 for the t-shirts as well, should make us easier to pick out when in non-shite stealth mode!

Mark, any chance of PMing me when you have more of the transparent, internal ones please? I'd have three of those, subject to how many we're allowed. Presumably the postage cost doesn't increase until you have a pile of the things in each envelope? :D

A model 1:43 Allegro would be nice

These guys do a Blaze one or a works rally spec one at that scale, and they do worldwide mail order too! 8)

Ooh look, there's a white one as well:

Posted Image:)

Rightio the first lot was sent out today :D

So fingers crossed they should be with the correct people on Monday, possibly Tuesday the latest .

(When you recieve your stickers, Please drop me a PM. Just so i can tick you off the list)

The very busy and amazing supplier of these stickers, dropped me a nice email to inform me, he has sent more this morning, so keep your eyes peeled.

As for shirts, mugs and so on i'll let Fred Transit do them :wink: