Jump to content

Galantly Stupid


Supernaut
 Share

Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, hairnet said:

if no leak fluid

problem not

i r disapoint scottish peeple no involve swedish vehicles

ceri could go fetch it on the bus lol easy joab fae him

My Saab is involved. I own a Saab, and I am involved, thus the Saab is loosely involved.

So there.

 

 

I've still to own a Volvo but whatever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That looks absolutely delicious...as I may say being a 1990's Mitsubishi licker.

If you plan on doing any work on the car (This is Autoshite, of course you will!) you may want a workshop manual. See here:

http://mmc-manuals.ru/Old_Mitsubishi_Cars

This page has workshop manuals for most 1990's Mitsubishi's, including so far as I can see, your new Galant.

Good luck. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Saltyscotsman said:

Hi

The Galant is such a lovely car and I have poor impulse control I'm actually proper excited since this is my first shite car that is also as old as me and past car history is modern Shite

Outstanding genius.

You'll fit right in with inspirational purchases like this. Welcome.

Well bought.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It'll be fine*!

Shitebag if ya dinnae do it! 

You've done very well on that. Nice to see A Galant full stop let alone a clean one. 

More the sitting about its done that'll be the issue with getting home. 

Also think, it go well enough. Just the long motorway stuff might be buzzy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Agila said:

Outstanding genius.

You'll fit right in with inspirational purchases like this. Welcome.

Well bought.

Inspirational? Genius? I don't think my family have ever used that words in a when talking about myself😂 also I think so most inspired so purchases was buying an X-90 at the start of lockdown but I think this is better

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, TooManyPeopleMovers said:

That looks absolutely delicious...as I may say being a 1990's Mitsubishi licker.

If you plan on doing any work on the car (This is Autoshite, of course you will!) you may want a workshop manual. See here:

http://mmc-manuals.ru/Old_Mitsubishi_Cars

This page has workshop manuals for most 1990's Mitsubishi's, including so far as I can see, your new Galant.

Good luck. :)

IMG_20200707_175818.thumb.jpg.514bab9343c6ed33d7647cb08cd8770c.jpg

IMG_20200707_175806.thumb.jpg.ff277884db7bf80e6ccd1ff20ddb07fe.jpg

Pop round and dribble on my Sigma as much as you like, maybe change the clutch while you're here 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, tooSavvy said:

Hmmm.... My alloys would go straight onto that!

50515494103_09ac70632b_z.jpg

BonChance with plans ;)

Depending how perished the tyres are that may be an option! You're up in the NE of England though, so I imagine by the time we're going past you we will have already found out if the tyres on it are knackered or not.

 

 

1 hour ago, JMotor said:

It'll be fine*!

Shitebag if ya dinnae do it! 

You've done very well on that. Nice to see A Galant full stop let alone a clean one. 

More the sitting about its done that'll be the issue with getting home. 

Also think, it go well enough. Just the long motorway stuff might be buzzy.

I've done long distance stuff in my E36 316i plenty of times. It sits at about 3,250rpm at 70mph so I'm used to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mitsisigma01 said:

IMG_20200707_175818.thumb.jpg.514bab9343c6ed33d7647cb08cd8770c.jpg

IMG_20200707_175806.thumb.jpg.ff277884db7bf80e6ccd1ff20ddb07fe.jpg

Pop round and dribble on my Sigma as much as you like, maybe change the clutch while you're here 👍

Ah, I would love to come and dribble on your Sigma. 

But I'm in New Zealand! World events asides, it's still quite a trip to come and change a clutch. And my clutch changing skills (nil) may not be up to scratch. Surely any decent mechanic can have a go?

We got your Sigma as a Magna. There used to be heaps when I was growing up...now I barely see any.

Is your Sigma the 2.6 or 3.0 litre? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supernaut changed the title to Galantly Stupid

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Similar Content

    • By CaptainBoom
      <husky film trailer type voice>
      Just when you thought it was safe to look at a collection thread. Soon will follow a dramatic story of a desperate man with a quest, against all odds, to have a running car in his possession by the end of the day.  He will battle crowds of shoppers, day trippers and other hazards…
      <record stylus scratch sound>
      <nasal Chris Barrie as Gordon Brittas type voice>
      What actually will follow is a man heading across London on several trains and (hopefully) driving back around the M25 to put his new purchase into storage and SORNing it until 1st of July. It won’t be exciting, and it may put you to sleep after your Sunday roast.
      Poo count = 0
      antihistamine count = 1
      Extreme nasal excretions count (courtesy of @mitsisigma01) = 3
    • By NorthernMonkey
      Yes, I admit it. I have a problem. Far too many problems, in fact, and all four wheeled.
      Unfortunately, I also have a fully equipped workshop, plenty of parking spaces and a fully comprehensive trader’s policy, all of which combine to only facilitate my problem.
      Here we go again….
    • By Schaefft
      Seems like it's that time of the month again...
      At least the weather is nice and should stay like this on the way home.
      No photos of breakfast, it was a bowl of cereal. 
      Poo count zero.



    • By Flat4
      So on the weekend where we have panic buying of fuel, I'm doing the sensible thing and buying a car. And one that will drink fuel....
      First mode of transport today was the V70 with Al twittering about the Proton Savvy and how if I'm having another car, then so is he...Fair enough but I think you'll soon see how different our tastes in cars is lol
      2nd mode of transport today -

      This has required a bit of faffing to co-ordinate due to RMT strikes on Sundays for the foreseeable.
      This could be fun....
    • By Cord Fourteener
      What's going on?
      Its early Sunday morning.
      What time is it?
      Is that time. Why am I up early on Sunday morning?
      I'm working
      marshalling a rally
      Taking the kids to a club

      Only idiots and shitters post breakfast pictures on social media. 
      Oh yes, that's it,
      I'm about to collect shite from the opposite end of the country.
      (Tea and breakfast are mot made yet)
       
×
×
  • Create New...