Cocoa seduction trends

yes oui si

3 hours ago, sporty-shite said:

You chopped that 540 for a 307? 

What

The

Fuck?

It was a p/x, not a straight swap. 

I've just bought a new place, and my commute in the 540i went from costing around £3 a day to nearly £20 a day due to increased distance and essentially having to cross three valleys and struggling to hit 15mpg instead of just pootling down the a1 for a few miles at nearly twice that. I just couldn't justify the expense, as much as I loved the car. No spare funds or justification to keep it as another spare car either. 

I had it up for sale or swap, got another twat of a winning bidder on ebay, put it back up for offers and got/made an offer which made sense. Already ordered cheap coilovers for the 307, and have a variety of silly wheels available. 

5 minutes ago, yes oui si said:

It was a p/x, not a straight swap

That's  more like it. 

I have an irrational dislike towards 307s, though. Perfectly decent car, but I just can't warm to them.

Interested to see how it looks low with silly wheels. 

Just now, sporty-shite said:

That's  more like it. 

I have an irrational dislike towards 307s, though. Perfectly decent car, but I just can't warm to them.

Interested to see how it looks low with silly wheels. 

Three spokes is best spokes, but a quick look around inside the cavernous arches and I reckon I can get 19x8.5/9 on the front and 19x10 on the back. Adapters are cheap, as are BMW wheels. 

Will probably settle on 17s or 18s though.