Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

Any Rover 75 Lickers out there? Here is a complete collection of brochures. £20 Posted

s-l1600.jpg

7 Practical Motorist Magazines from 1965 and 1966 £10 Posted

s-l1600.jpg

Another 7 from the early 70's £10 Posted

s-l1600.jpg

Bit of a long shot.

Specifically for older cars with the longer style buckle strap

Child seat Mammas and Pappas Teko car seat.

We bought this seat specifically to go in the back of a MK2 Astra as the seat belt buckles are on a 'long' strap. This seat is supposed to mitigate buckle 'crunch'. Where the tongue can be released from the buckle by the seat in an accident.

The lesser faded 'stuff' is for new born. IIRC the cloth is all machine washable.

Price free to autoshiter.

post-4189-0-75100700-1549712067_thumb.jpg

post-4189-0-86151300-1549712080_thumb.jpg

post-4189-0-27660500-1549712096_thumb.jpg

post-4189-0-19456700-1549712171_thumb.jpg

post-4189-0-70314800-1549712198_thumb.jpg

Still looking for a phase1 V70 front bumper, silver would be perfect but don’t car if I need to spray it. And a few other bits off one, so anyone scrapping one would be ideal.

Re that car sear - that is something that often rears its head....cars these days don’t seem to have very long seatbelts...!?

Which is surprising considering that everyone is apparently getting fatter

• Like 1

Still looking for a phase1 V70 front bumper, silver would be perfect but don’t car if I need to spray it. And a few other bits off one, so anyone scrapping one would be ideal.

BEep has a ph2, is there much difference?

BEep has a ph2, is there much difference?

Sadly yes, there is a complete phase 2 being scrapped by a mate on here but none of the panels are interchangeable, not sure about the underpinnings but it was a pretty big revision.

Anyone want these. Came with a Subaru I finally managed to unload a couple of weeks ago. Assume they work as the lad I bought the car from fitted xenons. WRX init! 

Sylvania 9005 HB3.

Cost about £3 to post in the nice box the xenons came in. So call it £5 as halfrauds charge £9

or make me an offer. Rather see them used....

post-4189-0-60333100-1549833532_thumb.jpg

post-4189-0-01082200-1549833511_thumb.jpg

I have suddenly become aware that there is a brand new set of front brake pads for an E39 5 Series on my desk. (tidy desks are a sure fire sign that you are a serial killer in my view)

Brembo P 06 021 (Teves): 5 Series 96-03

These do not fit my particular 520i I assume because it doesn't have Teves brakes on it.

Anyway, they are there for the cost of postage.

I have suddenly become aware that there is a brand new set of front brake pads for an E39 5 Series on my desk. (tidy desks are a sure fire sign that you are a serial killer in my view)

Brembo P 06 021 (Teves): 5 Series 96-03

These do not fit my particular 520i I assume because it doesn't have Teves brakes on it.

Anyway, they are there for the cost of postage.

Would these fit a 328ci e46? Thanks,

The box only mentions 5 series, 7 series, M5, X5 or the Z8 (can't imagine too many Z8 owners buying their aftermarket brake pads from the local motor factors) so I assume the answer is no.

In fact based on my experience of buying parts for my E39 the answer to the question "Will this fit my car?" is "No.", "Nope." or "Oh for fuck's sake not again".

Any spray painters or lighting pervs interested in this?

s-l1600.jpg

Sold as spares or repairs. My mate has never used them and doesn't know if they work or not. £50 is what he would like. Collection from North Yorkshire.

Anyone need a dashcam?

Transcend DrivePro 200, with WiFi. Decent quality footage, full HD and good at night. Has a USB lead and mounting bracket, you'll need to supply a sticky pad, MicroSD card and a USB fag lighter thing.

SOLD

Anyone need a dashcam?

Transcend DrivePro 200, with WiFi. Decent quality footage, full HD and good at night. Has a USB lead and mounting bracket, you'll need to supply a sticky pad, MicroSD card and a USB fag lighter thing.

£35 including tracked postage?

PM incoming 

Anyone need a dashcam?

£35 including tracked postage?

If Tickman changes his mind for any reason then yes please!

Looking for some hydrolastic fluid.

If you used to own an 1100, A Wedge, a Maxi or even a Metro you might just have some on a shelf in your garage. ;)

If not maybe you have a local spares shop that has some they are selling cheap? I missed out on some on Evilbay as it was collect only. :(

OK - With my passport now apparently located - I can start planning collections.

So

WANTED: CAR TRAILER

Anyone got/know of/could cajole someone - into selling a car trailer...……….. I'd like to haul the Pug Van back with me when I get over for the Granvia. I need to move cars at my place anyway - and at least one will be a track car. I'm looking around - but it would make sense to grab once in UK - get Granvia, get trailer - get Pug van and home.

I know that's an ideal world all bunnies in a row type scenario - but don't ask don't get.

Anyone got anything For Sale - or I can borrow(rent of course) for a week to do some hauling?

• Like 1